The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just ate a hot dog. 

also. Anymore bath pics comin? 

Wondering if it’s time to share some ‘size’ theories. Not some-more like 1 theory that I have developed over a  decade or so of dick pics. (All unsolicited of course) 

cheers friends.  Someone crack a beer (yes this is a cider.  I’m trying different  things)  open and  have one with me. 

99AED2E9-847C-4109-B452-A59E4AE8CD29.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I just ate a hot dog. 

also. Anymore bath pics comin? 

Wondering if it’s time to share some ‘size’ theories. Not some-more like 1 theory that I have developed over a  decade or so of dick pics. (All unsolicited of course) 

cheers friends.  Someone crack a beer (yes this is a cider.  I’m trying different  things)  open and  have one with me. 

99AED2E9-847C-4109-B452-A59E4AE8CD29.jpeg

Do a theory drop or do a tiddie drop! 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

You guys ever hit up a gay bar? We went to a gay bar last night and it was fun as fuck. They know how to party. No homo tho but prohomo tho

Drag shows are fun. Picking up straight chicks at gay bars is a way different vibe than the axe body spray style clubs for straights.

• Truth 2

4 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

You guys ever hit up a gay bar? We went to a gay bar last night and it was fun as fuck. They know how to party. No homo tho but prohomo tho

I used to go to a few when I was trying to hustle blow.  Met a lot of interesting people there that where gay, straight, trans.  

I vouche for Mr yuck, women where far more easy to pick up in gay bars/clubs than the typical straight nightlife. 

• Like 1

I’m no scientist, however,  I believe years and years of gathering evidence is science enough. 
I was a nail tech for 22 yrs.  That means I have seen numerous amount of hands AND feet. Mostly female. But this theory goes for us too. 

(Feet also can be distinct to ones ethnicity) 
An individual’s nail bed will resemble each other on fingers and toes.  The nail bed is the part of your nail that is attached-not including the part that grows out.  Nail biters add a level of difficulty so you have to rely on toenails. 

and if you think that in my nail business yrs I didn’t glance up and see a client’s ‘cookie’ by accident or intentional, a set of new boobs, or some wild body piercing-you are wrong. I’m a curious person so I look at as much as I can in the time that I have.  

so here goes…

it has nothing to do with the length of your foot. At all.

It’s all in the nail bed and other factors on the foot. 
a long slim nail bed =ole slim Jim wiener 

short wide nail bed=soup can shlong 

bulbous fingers=bulbous bulge 

the bend is up to how your mom had you cut. 

There is also ‘average’. Just nothing that is pronounced or stands out. 

Girls who have kinda fatty/puffy feet generally have a puffy puss 

long skinny toes-generally have long skinny nail beds =that skinny cookie where the outer lips don’t even touch. 

am I just rambling on or does it make any sense? 

• Like 2
  • Pause 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

@SMdoubleXL just sent you a DM with hand pics

i kidding.

I don’t know if it makes sense but seems like 22 years as a nail tech and recipient of numerous glizzy shots would make you more than a novice. 

My chick claims she knew I had a reasonable size when she saw my hands……little did she know I have a micropenis. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

58 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I’m no scientist, however,  I believe years and years of gathering evidence is science enough. 
I was a nail tech for 22 yrs.  That means I have seen numerous amount of hands AND feet. Mostly female. But this theory goes for us too. 

(Feet also can be distinct to ones ethnicity) 
An individual’s nail bed will resemble each other on fingers and toes.  The nail bed is the part of your nail that is attached-not including the part that grows out.  Nail biters add a level of difficulty so you have to rely on toenails. 

and if you think that in my nail business yrs I didn’t glance up and see a client’s ‘cookie’ by accident or intentional, a set of new boobs, or some wild body piercing-you are wrong. I’m a curious person so I look at as much as I can in the time that I have.  

so here goes…

it has nothing to do with the length of your foot. At all.

It’s all in the nail bed and other factors on the foot. 
a long slim nail bed =ole slim Jim wiener 

short wide nail bed=soup can shlong 

bulbous fingers=bulbous bulge 

the bend is up to how your mom had you cut. 

There is also ‘average’. Just nothing that is pronounced or stands out. 

Girls who have kinda fatty/puffy feet generally have a puffy puss 

long skinny toes-generally have long skinny nail beds =that skinny cookie where the outer lips don’t even touch. 

am I just rambling on or does it make any sense? 

4BD237D0-3E5A-4F21-BDD4-1296C8C15320.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

if you think that in my nail business yrs I didn’t glance up and see a client’s ‘cookie’ by accident or intentional, a set of new boobs, or some wild body piercing

I am getting into the nail biz! 

Edit:  nevermind I just realized if she got man hands, all glizzy, no snizzy. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

27 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Guys are amusing me with shit particles in the air.  Kind of related random thought I have now & again, but while you guys are worrying about floating shit particles you're eating rodent shit.... the idea that the FDA allows a certain amount of rodent shit in food stores

poop.thumb.png.55bc9c0126c8e7875376fb9eb4ae9f4a.png

9D283E38-82E8-4EE1-ABFC-2DC0701F2383.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2