The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

That caught me off guard on Twitter , cause overwhelming people had no clue about the graff thing , and it was only a small section of nyctwitter and older heads on grafftwitter that new what he wrote.

70's,80's,90's, and even early 2k is looking like hazy near forgotten era's past the closer we get to 2030....that and with all the retro throwback 80s and 90s shit we got whole ass generations not knowing the 80s was actually brown and burnt orange/yellow everything and not synthwave neon.

Also this is probably one of my all time favorite early 80s pictures.

9I1BHBI7yfyvTnmQvSD7H4t3nnQ5-niA4wMWUC6E

• Like 9
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

True as that is, does it need to be said that this is a graf site, dude was a legend, and he inspired most if not all of us Oontzers?  I'd like to think that everyone heard about it and paid their respects on their social medias but...

All true. My point was, damn kids these days 

• Truth 3

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Ladies and Brethren, just stopped in to say; my mother in law is fucking cunt ass hoe. What a terrible god damn bitch. Anyone else dealin with this type of retched human being?

Only my first kids moms. Never in my life have I witnessed the poison of someone’s seed so visibly the same as their creator. These bitches are the same cold ass human beings. It’s shockingly weird. 

• Like 2

On 4/22/2022 at 9:42 AM, One Man Banned said:

True as that is, does it need to be said that this is a graf site, dude was a legend, and he inspired most if not all of us Oontzers?  I'd like to think that everyone heard about it and paid their respects on their social medias but...

You’re touching on weird shit here that kinda does need to be said though lol. This is indeed a graff site and there has been a whole LOT of shit on here in recent time that doesn’t belong in general. Unfortunately it gets more attention than the passing of important legends and that shit is gon end at least on my mod powerz watch. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

18 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You’re touching on weird shit here that kinda does need to be said though lol. This is indeed a graff site and there has been a whole LOT of shit on here in recent time that doesn’t belong in general. Unfortunately it gets more attention than the passing of important legends and that shit is gon end at least on my mod powerz watch. 

...you aren't finna put an end to the glizzy shenanigans are you?

But on some real shit man, I lucked out. It's my sister in law that's the apple from that tree. 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, metronome said:

My wife is an only child and her mom passed in our early 20s.  Her dad is a good dude but he is easily the worst/strangest decision maker I've ever met.

I've met a couple of them. My wife's besties dad is like this. He's a nice guy but damnit man he wouldn't survive a full month on his own.

13 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You’re touching on weird shit here that kinda does need to be said though lol. This is indeed a graff site 

Shit just gets sadder tho.  I'm not on social media so it was in passing a wall today that I saw RIP Per One.  No mention of that on here either smh.  

I've probably said this before on here, but I have mad respect for certain LA cats still putting their homies' names up 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 15+ years later, real respect for their lost.  There's only a small handful of people in graf that are like that.

image.thumb.png.2eb284b7f934a2405d8a7a09bfe08b8e.png

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Dude.  My legs were extended all the way.  Can you even get out of the tub?! Haha 

Lol. The struggle is real. Bath tubs weren't designed for big dudes. If I sit with my legs straight out, I'm sitting straight up and down, whole upper body prairie doggin out the water. You'll see. Wait til @fat ralphyposts his  picture. 

• LOL! 1