Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just went grocery shopping and the fucking cabbage was on sale for 29 cents a head. You know I stocked up on that shit! The romain was empty but there was hella iceberg. All the bread was gooooone. But you know what wasnt?  FLOUR and YEAST my brethren. Gonna make my own. The international isle was also fully intact. These swampbillies dont know nothin.

• Like 4
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

Anybody making plans for lockdown/work closure? The best I can come up with so far is walking and hiking tours of destinations within a two hour drive. Wake up, motor out, walk around for a couple hours and motor back. 

The "Libby" app is pretty good for library books on the phone also, assuming you already have an account.

• Truth 1
  • Props 2

11 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Gonna be grinding some call of duty and chilling in jacuzzi. 

haven’t been told to stay home from work yet but there are murmurs of a 90 day shut down starting Thursday. 

I think I’m gonna call out the rest of the week

Lets see some special edition COVID-19 loadouts. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

9 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

It might be worth noting but we use "curbside pickup" for groceries here at my house.  We don't go into the store anyway.  It costs 3% premium on top of your grocery prices which isn't bad. $6 for $200 in grocers. $9 for $300... you get the point.  This will not keep your groceries from having germs on them from the employees there, but this does allow you to not be inside the store at all.  It's also faster and they mostly get everything on our list.  I don't order steaks because I like to pick those out myself for the best marbling.

Our local store was able to get most everything we had on our order ready for 12:30 this morning.

Panic buying has put paid to that in australia.

1 hour ago, misteraven said:

***********12ozProphet PSA***********

Love all you motherfuckers... Will certainly be one for the books.

Just sent this out to the new list. Might export the forum member list and sent to them as well, but not sure what a hundred thousand bounced messages will do to the forum.

*@Dirty_habiTany idea?

12oz-covid.jpg

I just got this email.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, morton said:

Anybody making plans for lockdown/work closure? The best I can come up with so far is walking and hiking tours of destinations within a two hour drive. Wake up, motor out, walk around for a couple hours and motor back. 

The "Libby" app is pretty good for library books on the phone also, assuming you already have an account.

I've gone hiking and seen that a few other people have hit trails or just walked their neighborhood.  I still do a lot of Oontzing activities that are either solitary in nature or only involve 1 or 2, so that doesn't stop.    

• Like 1

Was due to be getting married overseas in July, looking like it'll be canned/postponed now.. waiting to see what will/wont be refundable/postpone-able 
Too many elderly family or friends with young children would have to travel internationally to risk it 

Crazy to see how quickly the whole thing is evolving

• Like 1