Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seriously, every fucking time I have to come here it’s some goddamn pain the ass to accomplish anything. 

I dont know why I ever think flying into Logan when I need to get to the east coast is a good idea. 

Fuck this place. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Never been a Boston fan. Always seemed so expensive and jam packed with lawyers and people in suits. Great history up there though and assume if I had someone show me around I might like it better, but yeah used to fly there often when I was doing work for Timberland. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Lobstah roll. It was fuego.

Now I’m on a fucking Peter Pan bus that I almost missed because my wife HAD to go to CVS before hand. 

Then she almost pissed herself cus some dude fell asleep in the bathroom doin the heron. Had to damn near break the door down to wake em up. Fucking welcome back to the North East. 

Edited by the.crooked
  • Props 1

Posted (edited)

The tea is fucking awful there. Tastes like it came out of the harbor 

Edited by diggity
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, the.crooked said:

Then she almost pissed herself cus some dude fell asleep in the bathroom doin the heron.

Welcome to Massachusetts 😂

@the.crookedwas funnier when you were “some dude”. Was hoping you wouldn’t catch that.

WTFs a Peter Pan bus?

• LOL! 1

I've only been there once. It seemed fine. It is not on any list of places I intend to return to.

Last time I was there was in 1989.

A couple German girls I met in, Hyannis Port, bought me a pint in, yup, you guessed it, that "TV Cheers" pub that you walk down the stairs into.

became boring for me over time and haven't been back in years.

Too many 1 way streets, too little parking.

Fuck the one way streets, fuck that mick Bill, fuck that ugly dyke Nancy, fuck the slow ass train, fuck Cambridge in general, fuck how PC it is now, fuck them for closing the good warehouses and fuck having a college every 20 feet, and more than anything FUCK THE PARKING.

After more than a decade there, i ran to the fucking mountains. The only thing i miss is the ocean and the food. God I'd kill for kowloon here.

• Truth 2

yeah Boston not so much fun.

in 2009 on my USA trip (where I met a few oontzer's) I was working out where to go at train station in NYCI flipped a coin between Philly and Boston and Boston came up.

Pretty much the only local I spoke to was the girl who upon being asked "is the food here good?" at 2am in a takeout queue, responded with "ayy buddy I ain't gonna fuck you alright".

Food was shit as well but I had to find out for myself because she was no help.

• LOL! 3

I liked Boston when I went - damn near 10 years ago.

There were so many college chicks it was insane. 

I remember on that trip I was trying to explain to my cousin how prolific the top writers are......

We leave SF which at the time was crushed by Nekst and when we land in Boston I point out a Nekst shot right near Fenway. Turned him into a fan of graffiti.

• Like 1

Also watching/listening to two Southie scalpers argue in the line at Dunkin Donuts can pretty much only happen in Boston.

you all soft... 

nah I'm kidding but that town had a lot of shaping in my youth. the 90s there were amazing 

im not gonna sit and defend a place I'm not from but that city is solid if you know it well. 

aww man yall shitting on Boston here n I’m working my ass off to get into Berklee in 2020 . .

i hope it aint that bad lol

I like the city architectural aesthetics and the graff scene there was pretty chill. It's definitely an interesting academic haven too for school purposes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now