12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

Oh hai guyz, 

Long time no see. I’m still alive and well. Got tagged in this post so I figured I’d pop in. 

Glad to see y’all are still Oontzing. 
I’ll try to not be a stranger! 

if anyone wants to follow my art endeavors, check me out on instagram at bob_peck_art 

• Like 9
  • Props 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Bojangles said:

Oh hai guyz, 

Long time no see. I’m still alive and well. Got tagged in this post so I figured I’d pop in. 

if anyone wants to follow my art endeavors, check me out on instagram at bob_peck_art 

Amazing, glad you dropped by! 

Just a heads up that we're beta testing a dedicated iPhone App. Should be out officially this summer.

2 hours ago, johnny said:

Yerrrppppppp

Welcome back dude!

Just a heads up that we're beta testing a dedicated iPhone App. Should be out officially this summer.

• Like 2

Not for nothing, but this has been by far the best rally / outreach we've pulled off so far. Congrats to everyone participating!

Might just be some hope yet for this.

Again, another heads up that we're beta testing a dedicated iPhone App. Should be out officially this summer, but might make this a lot easier for everyone to jump back in if they setup the beta.

• Like 4
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, Bojangles said:

Oh hai guyz, 

But, we want to follow your art endeavors here……on 12oz.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

3 hours ago, freakeenyc said:

man I missed this , instagram doesn't really have the same kinda fuck around and comraderie type of feel; it's crazy how shit keeps evolving tho. Will try to keep the sketch pages active 

Yeah man, IG just ain’t the same. It has its place, but this place is much better, even when it’s only a handful of users. Welcome back man!

• Truth 2

On 3/23/2024 at 7:22 AM, LUGR said:

Dang, @Soupjust stopped by this earlier month and he didn’t even say hello……never forgive action.

How dare you. 

I'm just lurking to see what's good. If I see something that needs my input ill pipe up.

• Like 3
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 1

On 3/26/2024 at 5:22 AM, Mauler5150 said:

@LEVEL 75 PALADIN might be Level 120 or whatever by now as don't they increase level cap with each paid expansion of WOW?

I lost alot of my life to that game. Sold my account for like 500 bucks. Think that was after burning crusade. Picked it up again after  that for a few more expansions but haven’t played the last 2 or 3. Heard Metzen is back so I’m sure they’ll sort out a lot of the nonsense but I’m glad to finally be rid of it. holy shit what a time suck. 

• Truth 1

18 minutes ago, LastBoyScout said:

Should be 2005 

The habit of opening a browser and typing “12ozProphet” took a long time to break. I remember closing a12oz tab, trying to move on to something else and then realizing I had just typed in 12oz again.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 4