WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some more of this to clay bar my car.  Basically I put synthetic clay (Griot's Garage) and real clay (Mothers) up to the test on which one is better.  I like the synthetic since its easier to manage and maintain during the claying process, but it takes more effort to remove industrial fallout than the real clay, which still took effort but removed iron deposits (those rust specs in your paint) quicker.  However, the synthetic is a great tool to use to pickup and clay stuck in places it stuck you where it shouldn't be.   

Anyhow, I am in the process of deciding if I really want to pull the trigger in applying a ceramic coating so I can eleviate the wash, wax method to detailing a car which typically takes me an entire weekend day to complete due to the level of effort I put in my work to keep the car looking like it came off the line.   The only issue I have if I decide to apply the ceramic coating in the environment to be able to successfully accomplish a quality job. 

Until next time. 

20201025_175159.jpg

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1