WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

3 minutes ago, Boris The Butcher said:

Ok------?-------I love how you typed "lol" at the end of as if you proved something----you're the unfunny troll on a forum on life support---You contribute nothing---no day in pies shit---no sneakers----no food----just corny reddit humor for 12yr olds--------but yea man LOL

This how I picture you typing away on your android----

F81EF1AA-A5C3-4A73-BC48-5E5C3F935371.jpeg

The lol in reference to you hunting and pecking your mad and directing at me you fucking buster 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Boris The Butcher said:

breh spent you spent your saturday on this shit--------sad life homie----😂😂😂😂-----

But get the thread back on track------the Dior ones next----

9E658AF5-A5FB-442B-9E9C-A0DA6E61D9E3.jpeg

You keep coming for the clap back talking about sad life lol, like how you clapping your cousins fat ass fucking cheeks unnnnggghhhh. Allllllllso speaking in terms of “Saturdays” shows you’re probably not as cool as you wanna think. Dope shirts tho 

CD311C74-C1CC-434E-94D6-7301BEE52E84.jpeg

46 minutes ago, where said:

You keep coming for the clap back talking about sad life lol, like how you clapping your cousins fat ass fucking cheeks unnnnggghhhh. Allllllllso speaking in terms of “Saturdays” shows you’re probably not as cool as you wanna think. Dope shirts tho 

CD311C74-C1CC-434E-94D6-7301BEE52E84.jpeg

Clap back?------😂------The incest/mom/dick sucking jokes? The ones that come off like the angry 12yr old on xbox live lol-----------Such is life for cornballs like you-------write me another knee slapper about cousins uncles and dick sucking------

28EF5D38-6CB8-45EE-A884-8A2571AC2C31.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Boris The Butcher said:

Clap back?------😂------The incest/mom/dick sucking jokes? The ones that come off like the angry 12yr old on xbox live lol-----------Such is life for cornballs like you-------write me another knee slapper about cousins uncles and dick sucking------

28EF5D38-6CB8-45EE-A884-8A2571AC2C31.jpeg

you’re sensitive 

81A58ED9-42A0-4DA4-B233-9AE7065D3560.jpeg

4 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Fanny pack hiking game on 1000. I got me and my daughter some bootleg joints a while back. They broke easily. Gonna have to pull up on the good stuff. 

I am happy with the one that I got.

It is small, 2L, but that is what I wanted to put a limit on things. It is really just a nicer way of carting the crap that could stuff my pockets with, when I walk with it the only thing I carry in my pockets is my phone. The air-flow/moisture wicking back thing actually works, I do not know that such a system would scale to a full size bag.

The strap system on the back is poorly designed but such things are typical, maybe I can come up with a clever modification.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...