WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's a little pricey for alcohol, but I'm at that age where this is the kind of crap I treat myself with. I suppose my wife appreciates it when you consider what most men in their 50s spend their money on. 

My takeaway was it was smooth, had a somewhat sweet taste but not overwhelming... like, barely sweet. Dry. 

I had this and Whistle Pig 12 year at a bar before the world shut down and I liked it best between the two. Though the Whistle Pig was damn good, too. 

11 minutes ago, Joker said:

Yeah, it's a little pricey for alcohol, but I'm at that age where this is the kind of crap I treat myself with. I suppose my wife appreciates it when you consider what most men in their 50s spend their money on. 

My takeaway was it was smooth, had a somewhat sweet taste but not overwhelming... like, barely sweet. Dry. 

I had this and Whistle Pig 12 year at a bar before the world shut down and I liked it best between the two. Though the Whistle Pig was damn good, too. 

do you ever take your whiskey neat? or is water or ice your preferred way of drinking?

I've never noticed a huge difference in Bourbons. Some are slightly better than others, but nothing profound. Until I got gifted a bottle of Jefferson Reserve. Not even crazy expensive (Seen it from $48 - $70 or so), but this was so smooth and rich, that it was next level compared to anything else I've had. Worth hunting down for sure...

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

• Like 3
  • Props 1

18 hours ago, Ko SprueOne said:

Backtrack back to the basics. Naturally. Seriously, the following is not meant to be funny. Indeed laughter is good for your health but I'm not trying to be funny.

Turkey (turkey from a deli or 'sandwich slices' will do as well)

Organic garlic (garlic stuffed olives in a jar will do as well)

Caff-free herbal tea (bags you have to steep)

Dice some garlic in with some turkey meat. Just a small snack portion before bed. Chase this down with the caff-free herbal tea. If you like garlic then it's not chasing it down, you are simply accompanying the palate. Floss before bed but do not brush your teeth with a commercial paste.

Do this every night before bed. The first week will not always show improvement. The next week and weeks after, however, will improve your quality of sleep.

OTC or pharma is not to be mixed with this regiment.

Thank you for this tip. I’ll make sure I give it a whirl in the near future. 

I know my issue is trying to try to drown out the other issue so I can fall asleep. I have a lot of pain, nerve damage from previous surgeries and the ringing in my ears sounds like I just got home from a concert. I’m working on it tho.  I do my absolute best.  

• Truth 1

A month ago I had my final interview with a company that was pursuing me, I decided that night to quit, but I wasn’t sure how without burning bridges and fucking over friends.

The next morning I was laid off 😳 

perhaps it was purely covid related, or they could sense I had been sandbagging for 6 months and it was a good excuse.

anyhoo, with my severance, PTO, and commissions, I’m on a 6 month paid Summer vacation. I negotiated to purchase my 4 month old Mac book pro for $850, saving me $2k to buy a new one. I also “kept” a 28” 4K monitor and a thinkpad they’ll never know about. I cracked the office & Full Adobe suite, so now I’m Swayze.

C5786DBC-7593-4520-B927-63AC007DC196.png

99506028-C1A4-40E5-AD29-ADDE4F2FD235.jpeg

I work with large files and always have a ton of shit running in the background. I’ve been crashing Mac books for a decade, this unit is a fucking beast, it handles everything I throw at it, I had to have it.

Monitor iz mines nao.

A536101B-20DF-4025-8C6B-30060943EDBB.jpeg

Edited by Drue_Down
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a silicone mold for gummies.

I had some edibles sent to me via usps but this hot ass desert melted 2000mg of that puro.  Luckily each 250mg gummy was individually wrapped.  they solidified again but I want to make smaller doses.  Does anybody know how to melt these down again without losing thc?  Can I just nuke it in the microwave or stove top?  I was thinking of just sticking them in the car in 108 degree weather.  

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 6.45.47 PM.png

• Props 1

4 minutes ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

I bought a silicone mold for gummies.

I had some edibles sent to me via usps but this hot ass desert melted 2000mg of that puro.  Luckily each 250mg gummy was individually wrapped.  they solidified again but I want to make smaller doses.  Does anybody know how to melt these down again without losing thc?  Can I just nuke it in the microwave or stove top?  I was thinking of just sticking them in the car in 108 degree weather.  

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 6.45.47 PM.png

this might sound weird but water bath them

put each one in a small plastic bag and boil them...you wont lose anything AND they will melt

• Props 1