How do you wake up in the morning

AnUpsetStomach

I wake up before the sun...pissed off cause "nappy time is happy time"

I usually hit the shower if I didnt shower the night before, usual shit, shower, and shave my face

I feed the kittens some kitten feed

Dress

Never eat early in the morning, makes my stomach weird

Sit on the oontz a little, catch up on emails

Walk to the train and get to work

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. shes got you right wear she wants you hey.

does she fuck you with a strap-on aswell?

just remember if you ever have kids dont let her tell you to breast feed, your moobs dont give milk.

whats up with people on 12oz and not respecting their females... u say that here but i bet your the one to carry your girl's shopping bags at the mall. then u insist on paying for her 8$ latte. Later on at night she probably makes you cook dinner and make the bed too.

"FUCK EVERYTHING" is usually my first thought... if i don't have to be anywhere, i'll try to hide from the sun for a good hour. i wrap the blankets around my head so that my eyes are covered, but my mouth/nose isn't so i can actually breathe. usually i won't be able to relax enough to sleep any decent amount, because i'll be thinking about having to take a piss. Shower to warm up if there's time.

i enjoy being awake early in the day, but sometimes it proves difficult to get passed the "FUCK EVERYTHING" stage...

hit the snooze about 2-3 times

take a long ass shower.. half the time i'm sleeping in there for my regular mornings

brush teeth

get dressed

grab wutever i need for work/the day

and mandatory coffee & cig in the morning when i get to the office

every. single. fucking. day.

weekends on the otherhand, i wake up as late as i possibly can and grab a cup of coffee and have a smoke

Wake up at four in the morning.

Smoke a cigarette and put on water for tea.

Sit on the couch in my pajamas and fuck around on the internet for 30-40 minutes.

Drink tea and eat toast or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Spend 12 minutes to do my make up and get dressed.

Leave at five and ride my bike 3 miles in 12 minutes to the bus stop.

Ride to work and try to forget how physically exhausted I am.

Day in, day out.

Reluctantly.

I never do anything except shower before leaving. I haven't eaten breakfast at home in years and can't imagine kicking about the house on the internet or anything before I have to leave for work. I get up with the bare minimum of time necessary to get ready to leave the house. Once I've had a wash I don't feel tired any more.

On days off I don't get up in the morning.

• Like 1

I usually wake up with back pain since I sleep like a Romanian gymnast. I will then proceed to rack my brain for the best possible excuse to not get up at all until the absolute last minute when I no longer have a choice.

I hate mornings.

Haha this is me spot on. I usually reset my alarm a good 6-10 times every morning, sometimes in increments of 5 minutes which is really just a waste of time but im pathetic when it comes to getting up.

After that then its just coffee (sometimes Irish), eat, smoke, goto work etc

when the time rolls around for me to be out of bed, my kid has been awake already, and getting ready for school. as she is doing this, she puts on her playlist of the week (or two). the song that is on when i rise, is SMACK MY BITCH UP. (some prodigy shit, right?) and If you only knew my vegan/tree huggin/reduce,reuse,recycle/save the whales/womens Lib/ child...this would strike you extremely odd.

I love her.

Deccys here go for $5 a pop to the right crowd. I got my script so I drop one of those but it takes me about 3 hours to even be properly awake mainly due to the fact I only sleep like 5 or 6 hours a day. And I think adderall is just pretty much like a higher mg deccy, like taking one is the equivalent to 4 D's or whatever.