How do you wake up in the morning

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence why you get on the ADD meds lol.

Just think like that movie Thumbsucker said, its only 3 molecules different, its legal (if you have a script) and you can go overseas pinging off your head. Then you can also turn a huge profit if you decide to sell (and the demand is strong, hence the rising of prices from $2 to $5) and you don't get a fucked up nose from having to rack lines all day.

Although I will admit coke is fun though, from when I tried it overseas.

MAIL ME SOMEEEE!

I'm really not a morning person.

It takes me a good 10 hours to be fully awake usually (4-5pm) and unfortunately the majority of the working world doesnt operate that way.

I wake up by drinking strong black coffee, doing some pushups to get my blood pumping, then a cold shower, then maybe a sugar free redbull on the way out. This reduces my tiredness by a little but i'll be back in that state in about an hour.

Nothing works as good as 2 adderall (dexamphetamine for aussies) though but you cant really make that a habbit, plus they go for $3 a pop now and it would get expensive.

If you suggest coke, please be aware its $350-400 a gram here and i'm not about a drug habbit.

Anyway, the point of this thread is for my fellow non morning people. How do you wake up in the morning?

what????