Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnUpsetStomach

How do you wake up in the morning

I'm really not a morning person.

It takes me a good 10 hours to be fully awake usually (4-5pm) and unfortunately the majority of the working world doesnt operate that way.

I wake up by drinking strong black coffee, doing some pushups to get my blood pumping, then a cold shower, then maybe a sugar free redbull on the way out. This reduces my tiredness by a little but i'll be back in that state in about an hour.

Nothing works as good as 2 adderall (dexamphetamine for aussies) though but you cant really make that a habbit, plus they go for $3 a pop now and it would get expensive.

If you suggest coke, please be aware its $350-400 a gram here and i'm not about a drug habbit.

Anyway, the point of this thread is for my fellow non morning people. How do you wake up in the morning?

• Like 1

It takes me a good 10 hours to be fully awake usually (4-5pm) and unfortunately the majority of the working world doesnt operate that way.

I wake up by drinking strong black coffee, doing some pushups to get my blood pumping, then a cold shower, then maybe a sugar free redbull on the way out. This reduces my tiredness by a little but i'll be back in that state in about an hour.

Nothing works as good as 2 adderall (dexamphetamine for aussies) though but you cant really make that a habbit, plus they go for $3 a pop now and it would get expensive.

If you suggest coke, please be aware its $350-400 a gram here and i'm not about a drug habbit.

Anyway, the point of this thread is for my fellow non morning people. How do you wake up in the morning?

i would have figured you to say you wake up every morning with an upset stomach.

• Like 1

depends on what happened the night before.

if i wake up and piece things back together remembering how many mailboxes i pushed overi think to myself im lucky for not getting thrown in jail.

if i wake up with a piece of tail beside me, i plug it again before i get anxious to out her fom my crib.

if i wake up still delerious at a homies house with no responsibilities that day i begin drinking excessively immediatly.

if i dont wake up normally and at my own pace my morning, meaning the greater part of the day that i am awake no matter what time of day/night it is, is pretty much groggy...

there are exceptions thou.. can't think of any right now cuz it happens so far and few between when i wake up planned and i'm not groggy. even for snowboarding or fishing i'm still groggy even thou my day is gonna be awesome..

Up at five or so, coffee and a smoke, shower, shave. Hit the internet and go back to bed around six thirty to try and seduce the female. Succeed or fail in that mission, make more coffee and go about my day.

I usually wake up saying "Fuck this, I fucking hate school. I hope my school blows the fuck up so I won't have to go."

Then proceed to text my girl and tell her good morning.

Then proceed to text my girl and tell her good morning.

wow. shes got you right wear she wants you hey.

does she fuck you with a strap-on aswell?

just remember if you ever have kids dont let her tell you to breast feed, your moobs dont give milk.

Ouch

Um, I wake up to the same jackass and his infernal need to "warm up" his unmufflered truck each morning. Then shower and blah blah blah

NH

If you suggest coke, please be aware its $350-400 a gram here and i'm not about a drug habit

Serious? I could drive anywhere in the country and still make a profit with gas at $4 a gallon

wake up around 6:30AM hit the snooze twice. get out of bed and throw some clean clothes on. brush teeth, wash face, ..etc. grab a power bar. leave the house about 7:30AM listen to the news on the way to school. end of story.

to be honest i never feel complete awake no matter what i do. i blame my lumpy mattress for never getting a good nights sleep.

preferably with my girl close beside me holding a cup of tea and a slice of toast

but usually the bird in the tree outside my window wakes me up with it's calling.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now