What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Waiting for my covid test results again.

enjoying a day to myself that won’t go against any paid time off. 
I have only taken  5 days off and our paid days don’t roll over. HOWEVER us OGs might be able to roll them over because they knew there wasn’t any room or time for any of us originals to take off  

I got them yesterday. (Neg) 
I wanted another day. I’m fucking tired. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetit was on rediculousness. It was the episode where Charlemagne was the guest. Shit was funny. Dudes a moron and I love when people punk him down.

Naw naw naw naw maaaaan. He’s a odd duck but I’ve been listening to mans for years on the breakfast club I love that dude!

24 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Naw naw naw naw maaaaan. He’s a odd duck but I’ve been listening to mans for years on the breakfast club I love that dude!

The dude has a loud voice that reaches a lot of people, which is a shame because the majority of his view points are based in ignorance and his commentary is hypocritical to things he said in his previous breath. 

Im not trying to shit all over the man, though. I heard his book about anxiety was really good and helps a lot of people. 

I also like his other podcast Brilliant Idiots. He does a lot of fucking around and ignorant shit with Andrew Schultz but its also peppered with gems about building generational wealth and what not.

that charlemagne and chanel west coast thing was hilarious.. imo tho chanel is more of a clown than him.. shes always bragging about who she worked with when nobody has ever heard of those songs, was clowned on lnhh and threw a temper tantrum outside of a club when she wasnt let in then started yelling about who she worked with yet again.. shes an idiot and i could care less about her..

currently extremely frustrated with my internet connection still as ive stated in the gaming thread.. got off the phone with att and apparently theres an issue outside of my apartment building which is why our connection keeps dipping in and out.. caught it on my task manager and my cellphone all week dipping in and out.. been trying to download this sample pack i got emailed and its only 1.6gb and everytime i get to at least 800mbs then pffffttt, connection goes out then comes back in and i cant even continue my download.. smfh anyway i got a technician coming wednesday if its still not fixed by then im gonna tell my girl to cancel and im just gonna go with xfinity instead i heard their connection was way better anyway..

• LOL! 1

@Tails0nEagreed. In no way am I advocating for channel westcoast other than I thought the situation was hilarious. 

I have tried to argue with verizon about their shittiness when their service goes down. I was asking them about prorating my monthly bill for the days I didnt have service and reimbursing me for lost revenue. They laughed at me and when I told them I would just cancel my service the bitch on the phone literally said "I dont care." Lol. These fools are wildin!

• LOL! 3

7 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Tails0nEagreed. In no way am I advocating for channel westcoast other than I thought the situation was hilarious. 

I have tried to argue with verizon about their shittiness when their service goes down. I was asking them about prorating my monthly bill for the days I didnt have service and reimbursing me for lost revenue. They laughed at me and when I told them I would just cancel my service the bitch on the phone literally said "I dont care." Lol. These fools are wildin!

At least she is honest. 😂 

• Truth 2

On 2/15/2021 at 1:56 PM, mr.yuck said:

Lol that's fucked but kinda funny.. those call center bitches don't give a fuck about anything really.. that's when I would've just went on full treat mode tho lol

Fuck att tho I just had a technician come and check our connection.. my girl has been paying $70 a month for "basic 10" (10mbps) and this dude had the audacity to say "yeah since you only have 10 I wouldn't have more than 2 things connected I wouldn't even have your phones connected just use your mobile data" soooo... You're telling me we pay 70 bucks a month and I can't even use my fuckin wifi on my phone...? Yeah go fuck yourselves.. calling Xfinity first thing in the am..

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1