What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

i am 20 minutes into an hour and a half of meetings 

Bloooooows.

Ive only ever been to one style of meeting in my life and they were boiler room/wolf of wall street "you're either selling the product or buying some ones load of shit as to why they cant buy" style get hype sessions. I cant imagine this is how all meetings go. Like what happens in meetings?

@Elena Delle DonneOH yeah I know the pain too much.

My meetings are always checking out some new product or a "meet and greet" or a "Strategy session" 

"why aren't you bringing in enough money?"
"what's ahead for 2021 (pro tip same as 2020 but in new year)"

We've basically given up in the era of Covid.

My section of the meeting is always last always 5 minutes and always filled with yawning salespeople who are dying to get out and obviously checking their phones. 

• Like 1

downloading 26 gig of photos off my phone to clear it out before it gets replaced next month.

the charge port has started to go so I'm not going to wait for that to happen like with my last photone where I spent ages frantically trying to download pics before the final charge went.

• Like 2

currently frustrated as fuck with these vst's i downloaded for fl studio recently.. went through them when i first downloaded them and they were fine but now for some reason when i use a certain company's vst's i get a random white noise hiss every minute or two and half of the other vst's i have to download the sounds again apparently for whatever fucking reason.. for the past like week or two straight ive been drilling myself with youtube videos about eq, compression, vsts and what not to get things sounding better to the point where im kinda drained from it all honestly and now THIS... 🤦‍♂️ fuck this for now..

for now im gonna go kill people in red dead online with my horse pony soprano to ease my frustration..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@Tails0nE it sounds like one or more of your synths are still in demo mode. some unregistered vsts emit a white noise hiss periodically to prevent piracy.

@nicklesndimeswell that makes the most sense honestly.. i even tried playing with the sample rate and buffer length thinking it was something with the audio settings not set right.. im just curious as to how theyre all demo versions now because when i first installed them i ran through them real quick and they all seemed to work fine.. now the MSoundFactory vst has no sound and the MPowerSynth along with anything with M in front of it gives me the hiss of death... thanks for the help tho my dude.. its kinda early and i just made coffee so i guess ill just start fucking with these things and see what i gotta do to get these sounds back..

• Like 1