Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear self, stop being butt hurt over the fact that a certain blond bitch made you look like a fool. Ya tried man, bitch was playing games..all fucking games. So suck it up, your bruised ego will heal.

ps. Get nudes next time man, so you can post em online if the chick flakes.

Love, Wedgely Winterbottom III

Dear mom,

you did so much for me to make me into who I am today. I don't know why you're gone, I don't understand anything about this shitty situation. It was funny when you made the fire alarm go off in the hotel last night though, and even funnier when you wouldn't let dad get into the hotel room by himself. Thanks for that, josh and I will make sure he has the support he needs. I already miss you dearly, and it isn't going to get any better anytime soon. I love you mom, more tan I can express in words. Rest in Peace.

-your loving son.

Dear 12

tmrw I start our whole new life.

the last few months i have been selling...giving away most of my belongings

my daughter and I begin our road trip to get her too school in Pittsburgh. It is her and I driving there and I alone on the return. anything and everythng could be possible. I might be passing thru your city and am down to meet up.

hit me up...prefferably thru email. since 12 oz still doesnt allow me on as much as I would like to.

goodnight all wish us luck.

smdoublelx@gmail.com

dear smdubbdubb...

all the best for you and your daughter...

dear 35mm rolls of film...

please turn out fantastic, i have only just realized that the lens is faulty... and when i thought it's been wide open, it probably hasn't

i cant go back to Berlin to re-take them all, so if by some kinda miracle you could all just be sexy after development, i'd be pretty pleased aboot that like ken?

dear ooontz

oh hello...

Rolf Haggis

dear anyone with paypal/computer/i dont even know knowledge,

i got a email to confirm a paypal account for a dude from China. i am not this dude from china. should i be concerned this dude has gotten ahold of information of mine, or just trying to use my email address fo some shit? im currently on the paypal site trying to find some customer service shit, but everything i've found you need to friggin log in to a account to report the problem..

-jcags.