Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear oontz,

i'm officially an emo fag. never once in my 28 years has a bitch bounced on me for another dong.

i don't really know what to do with myself. fag radar is breaking the glass. or maybe my egos just been decapitated. idfk. all women are perhaps indeed lying whores. i'm cracking another beer.

-noestradumbus signing off.

• Like 1

Dear Symbols,

I understand that the standards have gone down, but in a highly regarded university, and a tough program i expect that by the last year those people that squeezed by on "low standards" would not be there anymore.

Dear baltimore ravens, congrats, i wish i could be in NOLA to party!

Dood

• Like 1

dear oontz,

i'm officially an emo fag. never once in my 28 years has a bitch bounced on me for another dong.

i don't really know what to do with myself. fag radar is breaking the glass. or maybe my egos just been decapitated. idfk. all women are perhaps indeed lying whores. i'm cracking another beer.

-noestradumbus signing off.

Dear Nightmare,

I knows that feel bro, fuck bitches kindly.

Hoffmanator

• Like 1

Dear Noeski,

im sorry, man.

unfortunately it takes one fucking woman to fuck it up for the rest of us. you men tend to hold a hella grudge and think we are all like that.

WE ARE.

well, kinda.

personally, i dont think we are meant to be with one person. i think as we age, and grow and learn we also do the same with ourselves and everything changes.

fuck, i sound like a rambling idiot....my bad.

listen, hang in there. take some time to really reflect. have another beer, and find something to occupy your time/mind with.

you're loved.

XXL

Dear Noes,

don't look for sex to try and make you feel better, it kinda doesn't work....it's like sweeping dust under a rug. I feel your pain, and hope for some good things to come your way dude.

dear customers, some of you need to stop looking like my ex, it's weird. And the rest of you need to stop fucking haggling. You want that for a cheaper price, go somewhere else, you cheap fuckers.

Dear Eagles, fuck you for recording hotel california, which curses me at least 3 times a day. and radio stations, chill on that...we're all tired of it.

-sleazy

Dear Caligula.

come back. i miss you. you almost received a call today but my phone was too close to dead.

Dear Doodle,

I can't prop you anymore and your this (_____) close to getting one of "those" pm's

Dear people,

anyone ever have a run-in with a coyote? wtf do you do in this situation?

before i 'google" dumbshit answers/scenerios, I like to ask you all first. I was on my way home (walking) and two muh-fuggin coyotes pop pout of a bush. the run off at first, but then get brave and start creepin near me, no fear at all. they came toward me...i threw a handful of rocks at em....they backed off but that didnt seem to shake em. they stayed about 10-20 ft away from me for about 10 minutes, until i came to a busy street.

then I came home to my one and only Gentleman Jack, and now im posting dumb shit on here.

happy valentines day ya'll.

even if you're one of those bitter single (or taken) people, just know you are loved by someone.

Love you all.

eSeMeXeXeL

dear sm

i don't experience wildlife much, never seen a coyote.

but i'd say just act crazy and make a lot of noise and wave your arms and shit. dunno.

then run. hahaa

dear cali

ebbs and flows.

or another cliche: all good things must end

either way fuck it

only do shit cuz you enjoy it.

!@#$%

Dear Caliente Gula,

Hey hey hey!What's good? You should tell me more stories, I miss em ;)

-Seyseyseysey

Dear Weekend,

So close, yet so farrr, 2 more hours!

-$eyer

Dear BBOAT,

Do you ever check this shit still?

-seyerzillarillajustwannaknowifthisisstillyourthrilla