Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dear SMXXL,

you better be feeling better. i literally almost missed my plane in the vegas airport drinking

my sorrows away because you didn't join me.

-noesrism

dearest NOES,

trust when i say ya might have been more sorrowful hangin with me...

if it wasnt for a client lookin out for me with heavy antibiotics..i was hospital bound with pneumonia again. 102 fever for 5 days straight...coughing up blood.

i felt like shit...and really looked like it too.

i hope you made it to your destination safely.

hopefully 2013 we can give it a whirl again.

goodlookin out.

SM

dear my ex.... you have the worst taste in rap EVER. 50 Cent is NOT the king of New York. (verbatim.... LOL)

Your insistence on this made me laugh at you.... SO hard. AND Kanye's new album is a waste of time and money. I sincerely feel sorry for all those involved. Including yourself.

best,

B

dear bourgeoisie,

your taste, at first, seems alright.

keep it movin. single men exist with great rap taste.

although in "straya" they're probably harder to come by ...

- inj

dear self,

way to draw out a breakup with an insecure, angry girl for 4 months.

she's gorgeous, but that wasnt a great move.

go back to graffiti and other cool shit. find a job. entertain gorgeous curvy tall women.

- inj

Dear sleeeezeH, i feel you /nh

-Dood

Dear oontz, it's late, have a huge final tomorrow and all i can think about is how badly i screwed over my long time friendships in one day.....not feeling too great. Just want to get past tomorrows exam so i can go to sleep and maybe travel back in time and not be stupid.

-Dood

thanks doodle.

dear doctors,

stop giving me the run around and bullshit so i have to comeback for multiple visits. you're just being greedy. I shouldn't have to tell you how to do your job, but you didn't really listen to anything I said that was right. I went to another doctor and he got it right in one visit, where you took three....AND he charged me less. you're a quack!

-SH

dear bourgeoisie,

your taste, at first, seems alright.

keep it movin. single men exist with great rap taste.

although in "straya" they're probably harder to come by ...

- inj

dear self,

way to draw out a breakup with an insecure, angry girl for 4 months.

she's gorgeous, but that wasnt a great move.

go back to graffiti and other cool shit. find a job. entertain gorgeous curvy tall women.

- inj

Dear Inj,

I'm sure they do but I'm like, an asshole magnet..... The biggest dickheads are always so charming at first....... And they seem to know where to find me.

Not bothered tho... It's my last year of study and boys are waaaay down on the to-do list (pun intended).

Dear Me,

Well fucking DONE on your end of year results... I thought you'd (i'd?) completely screwed last semester. Not long now........! Just chill and be confident.

You're capable. Keep a clear head and get it done.

Bx

Dear self,

You need help. Good work on finally manning up and getting it. Maybe you won't be such an asshole to the next girl you date now. Better late than never.

Tango

ps. you can't date her again til you're a better person, despite her wanting to be back with you. this is for the both of you

Dear Ex,

I'm sorry I was an asshole. I won't be that guy again.

Tango

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear watchseries,

what the fuck did you do?! You spoiled a perfectly good site, that's what you did. Cunts.

imad

Dear cunts banging on about the snow at every opportunity,

shut the fuck up.

istillmad

Dear nephew,

proud doesn't even begin to cover it. A fully fledged Oxford educated Doctor...with a prescription pad. I love you way more than I did last week.

me