Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear stoned jesus and electric wizard ,

lets go for a long ass walk by the lake then through the woods till it gets dark.

sincerely elis das kidder

p.s.

1338883790.gif

this is me when solarian 13 comes on and i stop everything im doing and just vibe out

dear girl im dating,

congrats on buying a used car...i wish you wouldve taken me with you instead of your "expert" cousin...it was obvious that car was salvaged.

but regardless, i took you out to a bar with karaok so we could celebrate your used car.

i thought it was pretty funny when i got on the mic in front of everyone and dedicated adam sandler's "piece of shit car" song to you and proceeded to sing it.

but it was even funnier when about an hour later you decided to sing erykah badu's "call tyrone"...we had the whole bar laughing.

good times!

cG

Dear guy who sucker-punched me outside the bar last night,

You fucked up. Bad. I'm not even really mad at the fact that you did it, it's just that the left side of my jaw is swollen that I couldn't enjoy my wings and my motherfucking burger while watching boxing tonight. I'm a good guy who returns favors though, so don't worry.

dear 12oz,

so i found a wallet on the floor yesterday. it had $93 cash in it. also, major credit cards, social security card, alarm codes etc etc. im currently hurting for money and looking for work. that $93 could have helped me out. ALOT. but alas, i found the guys address on his license and had my girlfriend use her gps on her phone to locate the address. on my own dime, i drove clear across town (half an hour drive) and dropped off the wallet. with everything in it. including the $93. im hoping karma will bless me.

cG

• Like 1

dear realism,

i was actually hoping to get kicked back at least $20 for the gas, but when we got to the house, it was 3 kids home alone (around 12-13 years old). and we asked if they knew who (the guys name) was and when the girl said, "yeah, thats my dad" we handed the wallet to her and told her to call him on his cell phone immediately and let him know that it got dropped off. the kids took the wallet and didnt kick me back any money (i hope those kids didnt just pocket the cash themselves though)

cG

Dear Cali,

hope the kids didnt pocket the money, did they look like little assholes?

I once found a wallet on the bus, no cards id nothing just stuffed with £1300 or about that much, i kept that!!

Dear Oontz

if i do something that is completely legal however extremely dubious from a moral point of view, then it's cool right? as long as I can live with myself

Decy

• 2 weeks later...

Dear loogs (small town dude staying with me)

Open your mind man, stop being a arrogant racist cunt and following what everyone else does. Don't judge books by

their covers especially when it comes to people irl. No one gives a shit that your going bald and your short.

Just be cool with people you don't really know. Rather than try to make them look stupid for his/her beliefs.

ps The Beatles don't suck.

dear smarter generation of the oontz,

(not that this is even a bright idea. clearly.) But has anyone ever heard of

phony bachelors degree claim horror stories? i'm moving cross country soon.

desperate measures may be taken to settle in lol. probably not. but maybe.

i reckon it depends on the kind of job you deal in. with mine, early ed. and the steady

rise of companies looking for bachelors degrees...which is fucking retarded. i really wonder

if they;d do a solid check..WHO THE FUCK PAYS FOR 4 YEARS OF SCHOOL TO

GET PAID 10-14 DOLLARS AN HOUR!?seriously. are all these niggas fucking with

some hydro bath salts?!!? i was a semester short of mine. and it wasn't for this shit in the first place. but c'mon...smh. anyways...if any of yall know/heard about this actually happening lemme hear, i'm curious.

-noestradimbus