Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear noem

i have heard of people doing it.. the guy who was under intense scrutiny by the FBI for anthrax actually had his career ruined because they found out, and revealed, he'd never held a PhD, just done a lot of the work for it.

i'm the same way... odds are very good i can get away with saying i'm a PhD because of my publication record. no one would question it unless they knew me.

that said, background checks are getting more and more intense.

it's been a long time since i went through hardcore interviewing but twice i know they did check my diploma

why can't you just go back and fulfill those last credits?

could you do it at a community college and transfer it over?

you can easily say on your resume how much college you had and it will look better than none, but lying could get you sued in the end, esp if you are dealing with kids and education. part of the problem is that a degree shows that you can jump hoops and play by rules and fulfill requirements even when it's a big o bitch and not necessarily for your career. i mean shit, i did not need tai chi and bowling for a biochem and molecular biology degree, but i had to do it.

my advice, is that it would be a lot less stress to just go back and finish your degree...

or see if you can get the credits you have to qualify you for something, even if it's only an AA

academia !@#$%

• Like 1

dear symbols,

good lookin. lol. however. going back for those last credits means about 12 grand for

a private school loan which has been withholding my transcript for a good 5 years. sob stories on how and why my ass isn't coming up with that moneys just beating a dead horse. as for the kiddies. i don't really deal in the public school system. wouldn't feel like i'm fucking they're education up one bit. it's child care. respect, manners, general play, letters, numbers and how to be a kid. shits not rocket science. my thoughts been. since the requirements of having an early ed. degrees only been on the rise within the last year or so. and it's been experience and rank based for forever....yadayadayada. fucking government ruins everything. hurry up zombie apocalypse.

noestradimbus

dear caliG,

sadly no... theres a vintage shop in my town that has one though.. owners are pretty cool and would be down to ship i think.

sincerely elis 6

p.s nigga turtz you missed out on free records.....y u no answer fb message when i say im in ur area.

p.s.s gate c17 nyc airport....german girl with leopard print spandex and dat ass.

must perveract photo somehow..

edit..

perveract mission aborted due to monolithic rectangular mustached woman blocking view and ranting about iced coffee

Dear K....

Next week it will be a year since you left us... and this isn't getting any easier.

I know you're with me. I live this life believing that your face and embrace will be the first thing to welcome me to wherever the fuck I end up on the other side after this planet is done with me.

So. Many. Things. I want to tell you. You're the only thing missing right now...... Help me stay strong. I can feel you with me. I'm not asking for a miracle but help me stay strong. Please.....

I wish it didn't have to take the greatest loss of my life to realise the most valuable lesson I've ever learnt...

The value of pure and true love.

Yours forever

V xoxoxox

and in true cliche style......... the most cliche of cliche...... cliche.......

dear erika from work,

you have the most amazing triple D's i've ever seen(contained and suffocated

under too many layers of nonsense in such hot weather). please for the love of god

just let'em out to breathe. just one suckle of air. allow me to motorfuckingboat them

shits then take another sip of my diet coke in a can like nothing happened. fuck.

BLAST YOU MALE INSTINCTS! BLAST YOU STRAIGHT TO LUCIFERS BASEMENT!

-noesy from titty-ville

• Like 1

dear whomever,

why in the shit is this buying the right vehicle thing becoming such a pain?

should i give any fucks about the people downing my possible decisions??

probably not. tired of hearing it though. if i want to spend 4k on a 40 year old vw camper

2 months before my trip fuck you! eternal smh. facepalms galore. fuuU.

-frustrated noesy.

(note to self::should probably start move thread soon)

• Like 1

Dear girl who wants me but doesn't WANT me,

You are a perfect combo of sexy and cute, with an intellect to match. You like baseball and raspas and drinking, and have a smile that melts my heart every time I make you laugh. Please make up your mind soon. I refuse to be friend-zoned by you.

-lovestruck in h-town

Dear dentist lady,

You drilled into my head for 3 hours then gave me painkillers (so I kind of forgive you because they are really, really, really, reallyyyyyy reaalllyyyyyyy… nice), went home, had a nap, woke up and realised you capped the wrong tooth, bitch. And that’s a $1400 mistake.

We’ll talk...... (tomorrow afternoon in fact (because that’s when I have made the “you fucked up, take another look” appointment for)).

Be ready (for rational discussion, x-ray analysis (and perhaps another tooth capping session)).

B.

Dear me,

Vanity is an (expensive) motherfucker. Stop complaining. The porcelain veneers (after the braces) are going to look great so don’t yell at the dentist tomorrow.

You showed up hungover and slightly (maybe) still a little baked from the night before.

Maybe it IS your fault she fucked up. (Impossible but we’ll see…)

Manipulate the shit out of the situation and get it fixed (for free).

Bitch (lady) is gona be drilling your face once a week for the next 16 weeks so let’s all try and get along.

Dear everyone.

Fuck dentists. They’re the scariest people in the world and they get paid obscene amounts of money to make MISTAKES. I should have become a dentist.

I’m so scared.

Dear Nightmare... Gacy fuming.

Dear Marco... Sounds like she wants you.....!

Write her name on a wall and fuck her brains out... and, as crazy as it sounds - tell her how you feel... whats the worst that could happen? She'll be yours forever..

B

Dear Oontz,

i never thought i'd be so happy to be logged in again.

was all bummed for the weekend with life stuffs. plus

being locked outta my escape zone was horseshit.

yesgayasfuck. but better then being visibly upset.

monday is a good day. and i have a surrious thread to make.

note to self:: prolly can't log in at home still.

fuck. hows to complete thread? steal computer??

or wait till tmrws break...?too many angles. should

have watched breaking bad last night. shoulda paid the

cable bill first. i need a diet coke in a can.

and some starburst. starburst are good. gotta make

a phone call to a guy about a van.

-noestrafuckingdimbus

dear cali

re: doh thermos

that's tragic.

i had some cool toys that are pretty much all in the wind at this point

did manage to hang onto my schwinn mini-thrasher though.

!@#$%

dear interpretive dance,

suck it

!@#$%

dear symbols,

i still have a bunch of my 80's toys...some he-man stuff, some hotwheels, some transformers stuff...i dont even know what happened to my dukes of hazzard thermos!...i still have my ALF lunchpail though from the 80s with the thermos, but its plastic :(

cG