What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I’m running on mCchickens and monster energy drinks.....not really but in the Kyle verse that’s all anyone consumes

drove down to Woonsocket to get some flammables then grilled and caught a few bass, landed a 3 lb largemouth that I’m gonna turn into a fleshlight  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Quoted my first two liquor catering / bartending gigs
  • Got  metal sign made for the front of our bar from $800 less than I was originally quoted,
  • Rebuilt the website I made (shout out to KRTong on the mic! I forgot what his name was on here if it was that but he showed me how navigate wordpress again so I didnt have to spend  thousands)
  • Did a photoshoot to create actual content for the damn site fuck paying $500 I did that shit with a tripod and a remote! 
  • Borrowed my buddies drone made promo videos for our business for more dynamic content
  • Made thai fuckin spare rips
  • Today 3 young out of state dudes got a flat tire at my local  gas station and had no clue how to change a flat. All the rich old people in my town looked the other way I walked over and fixed their flat for them and showed them how to do it. They offered to give me money I said absolutely not bill and ted it out and Be Excellent To Each Other. Wild stallions bro google it...

Its been an insane weekend...I am also the owner of an entire Home Goods store...

IMG_4014-X3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Props 5

Lost the weight and kept it off, made my goal in October, hit the target in December and have maintained for the year. 

Not much but I made a goal to post during my allotment of internet time for the afternoon. Accomplished that to. 

• Like 1
  • Props 5

So a few months ago I bought the first part of my work truck vision. 2013 Tacoma, 4cyl with a little cap. I had very specific plans for the final look and it started with my favorite wheels. First I would find said wheels in black, then get a black canopy roof rack, and finally have the logo I’d been working on for months go up on the topper windows. I found the wheels in shit condition all the way up by Vermont. Good deal for wheels and brand new tires, 3.5 hrs away and I get to driving. Mind you I’m not in tune with auto shit at all whatsoever outside of doing my own oil and a couple brake jobs. The wheels were hit and I didn’t care because my whole plan was to prep and paint them. 

Scrap, sand, 2 coats prime, 2 coats finish, 1 coat sealer. I didn’t go super crazy on the sanding cause it’s a fuckin work truck but my not crazy still came out dope imo. I got a little bit of crackle for jumping the fun too early on the sealer but it’s not too noticeable. 

Anyways, phase one was perfectly complete and I loaded em up for assembly out by the domincans. Left the whip and got a call about a hour later being laughed at. My blonde brain havin ass did ALLLLL that drivin, all that work...only to discover they were six lug wheels and my shit is 5. I refuse to under sell and I cannot find a different set in 5 lug pattern that fits my ocd. Been looking into conversion kits. I hear they are hell dangerous but fuck it.

Congratulations for accomplishing being a dumb ass. 

17EDBD60-E66E-4DB2-81A0-8F353F1D0C8A.jpeg

B75F1D0D-CF9D-4E9C-9947-BBACEB0A599B.jpeg

719DE5E9-BE59-4BEA-9B95-9B5D4489B938.jpeg

CCF4BC19-1B62-47E9-85B8-FEFD3A2C9C0D.jpeg

1703D80D-CC6E-4B14-8E31-8AEF6AE9770D.jpeg

780E1E2C-5E9C-46F1-B17F-996B6AC3780B.jpeg

469BCBAC-6727-4EE7-BF89-6FB58257A84A.jpeg

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 1
  • Props 5

Pop the champagne boys, you are never gonna believe this. So, the sliced bread I buy comes with an uneven number of slices. For the first time ever, I was able to eat through 2 loaves of bread and make a final sandwhich out of that 15th piece of bread before the original bag got moldy.

• Props 4

Since I was here last:

* Been working DevOps at a new job that is 100% remote.

* Upgraded my cummins to 600ft/lbs'ish of torque.

* Picked, dried, froze, and germinated pepper (tepin) seeds from the plant in our back yard.

* Germinated "horse herb" that grows natively in my back yard.  Highly recommend this stuff if you can find it as a replacement for grass.
* Re-arranged my guest room/office.
* Bought a 37-ton log splitter to split logs from a massive oak tree branch that fell on a family friend's property.  In no time flat I told my gf that I know of some wood it can't crush.  She attempted, and she's rather seasoned at it, to not acknowledge my prized joke but my friend that was also there lost his shit after just 2 seconds and she also couldn't keep from admitting that shit was funny.

• Props 3
  • LOL! 3