The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Yeah I gotta just remind myself of my worth. Wild thing is I’m such an emotionless guy when it comes to women, but when I fall I fall hard. It’s hard to learn how to not care about someone you love. 
Just need to go back to slamming out floozies 

In time you will come to accept that her lolly does not belong in your door.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I'll save my autobiography for later lol

@Bojangles Wrote one that I copped - it was good.

I think it was Train tracks, Tribulation and Egg Foo yung or something. Dope book about his young life growing up in Ohio. I think I still have it among the mass of books I have collected.

I have started writing one and have a solid number of short stories completed but I have yet to buckle down. The basic theme is coming up in Catholic schools and living in Silicon Valley during the dawn of the information age. All the usual graf, drug, arrests, jail, dysfunction fuckery and sobriety  etc 

I remember asking Bojangles for advice years ago about it and he basically said “I don’t know I just committed to it after hearing people say your life would make a good book.”

If anyone is ever seriously working on something and or wants to swap work for feedback hit me

up. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 2
  • Props 2

13 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Dark_Knight 

Seems like you already know the answer.

All I can say is that after my 16 year relationship the one thing I can say is I will put up with exactly zero bullshit. 

Is my current chick perfect? No, but she is pretty fucking rad. Respects me, provides for me, shows thoughtfulness…..

If you are getting your needs met and are happy then stick with the chick, but seems like that is not the case. 

You’re too much of a G to be getting  dicked around my guy….

This is a great point.  Before I met my wife I was in a late teens into early 20s LTR that was toxic AF, bad codependency type stuff.  It took going through that shitty relationship to get to a point where I could be a better partner myself and it taught me what exactly I wanted and would tolerate etc.

Onwards and upwards. 

Edited by metronome
  • Like 2
  • Props 2

Pale skin despite the heatwave - couldn’t sleep well last night and so I read through text messages from the dead homie.

This morning I got to the point where I was ready to put hands on other drivers while bringing my kids to school. Merged into the fast lane and dude behind me felt a certain way - flipped me the bird. Dude did not want the smoke, trust. Used it as an opportunity to teach my boy that you dont write checks you aren’t trying to cash and if you are going to be about it then be about it. 

He probably thinks I am a nut.

OD’d on caffeine yesterday and spun into crazy anxiety. Team Sleep Problems until 2:45am and woke up today at 5:45am.

Trying to make a recovery today, headed to a function later which should be enjoyable. I have the day off so at least thats going for me.

These Nike jawns are sustainable and ecofriendly. 

341ACE7A-F7D4-4F16-9117-F29ED55F575D.jpeg

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 4
  • Props 1

On 9/6/2022 at 1:58 PM, fat ralphy said:

@Bojangles Wrote one that I copped - it was good.

I think it was Train tracks, Tribulation and Egg Foo yung or something. Dope book about his young life growing up in Ohio. I think I still have it among the mass of books I have collected.

realise the thread might have moved on but just thought I'd back up ralphy's comment about the Bojangles book. image.png.108a390741372a5aeb0d52aeea3fe377.png

• Like 7
  • Props 1

On 9/7/2022 at 2:57 PM, fat ralphy said:

Pale skin despite the heatwave - couldn’t sleep well last night and so I read through text messages from the dead homie.

This morning I got to the point where I was ready to put hands on other drivers while bringing my kids to school. Merged into the fast lane and dude behind me felt a certain way - flipped me the bird. Dude did not want the smoke, trust. Used it as an opportunity to teach my boy that you dont write checks you aren’t trying to cash and if you are going to be about it then be about it. 

He probably thinks I am a nut.

OD’d on caffeine yesterday and spun into crazy anxiety. Team Sleep Problems until 2:45am and woke up today at 5:45am.

Trying to make a recovery today, headed to a function later which should be enjoyable. I have the day off so at least thats going for me.

These Nike jawns are sustainable and ecofriendly. 

341ACE7A-F7D4-4F16-9117-F29ED55F575D.jpeg

Big relate over here, dawg. I’ve had some wild encounters that I 1000% regretted afterwards. You can never ever know what these other drivers are going through. Niggas could be on that last straw ready to die shit lol. I think I came round and told the story of my last situation a while back so I’m not gonna get on about it but god dammit man. Some people are fuckin pure bred psychos out there.  Ž

• Truth 2

17 hours ago, morton said:

I had a buddy who's dad stopped the car, with his wife and two kids riding, and beat down a cyclist who have him the finger.

lol as a cyclist i secretly itch for stuff like this, i ride road exclusively to let off steam and drain rage.

but also... yeah... way too many people are ready to kill behind the wheel, i've had people try to run me down because i was in one of the three lanes they could've used. drivers have guns too. maybe i need a riding pistol

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 3