The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/18/2022 at 6:11 PM, Fist 666 said:

Debbie downer: Leaving on public transit is likely to get po or bomb squad involved anymore, not sure where to avoid that risk. Donating to thrift store?

Yeah, the suspicious package left in a public area risk has crossed my mind as well.

I also thought about the thrift store but it's too thrashed that not even a second hand store would be interested. They'd just throw it away

10 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

how about for the suitcase, one of those QR codes that are so popular lately.

only it leads the user to a pre-created 12oz thread titled "mystery suitcase thread" where they can disclose that they found and maybe get a prize or just for laughs or something.

This is some full circle awesomeness. Yeah, get a prize for putting something else in it then leaving it in a public somewhere for continued sequels 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

8 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Today I found out one of my coworkers has a wild side hustle. He installs car stereos, amps and speakers in…. RC cars???? And gets business through his IG???? How is that a thing 

I was having a beer the other day and people watching with the wife and saw a dude walking down the busy Saturday sidewalk piloting an RC car through traffic down the road.  Bizarre. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

RC cars are bad ass!

4 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Today I found out one of my coworkers has a wild side hustle. He installs car stereos, amps and speakers in…. RC cars???? And gets business through his IG???? How is that a thing 

Wait until he starts doing it full time and makes more money than you.

@fat ralphy

"Sometimes you just want to throws hands at work and really break a motherfucker off until they leak. 

That’s all. Discuss. "

Fck yeah, sometimes. I've fine tuned my job site 'Kung Fu' to use their own momentum of stupid against themselves.

However, if certain terms require contact, plan location to avoid any and all witnesses. Otherwise you will lose your job AND potentially prosecuted.

That fckin fool will continue on with their foolery while you are sitting in jail imagining them being rewarded your tool box and work station

Edited by Ko SprueOne
  • Truth 1

On 9/21/2022 at 2:27 AM, Fist 666 said:

Hot dogs covered in Vaseline dipped in glitter?

Taking all of these suggestions into consideration. I've decided on stuffing the briefcase with stuff I already have stashed. These doll heads and faces will be most of what will be included. Some may be painted like clowns. I have another box of plastic Lucha Libre figures somewhere as well.

@One Man BannedThis project has a sort of MIAB vibe

clown-heads-Smile-I-said-SMILE.thumb.jpg.18667d155be1bda414ef5b57318cc4e1.jpg

clown-eyeballs-are-funny-you-smile-now.thumb.jpg.65b7002be0be2ae60cdc274fb801f9f6.jpg

clown-funny-face-smile-I-said-smile.thumb.jpg.8a9d03d671346b9e9dfd522ad1058d3a.jpg

I've challenged this box of faces to 'Don't Blink First' contests numerous time and have lost everyone of them

• Like 6
  • Truth 1
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 1

Here’s a lil situation that may or may not have occurred last week. 

2 people in the kitchen. V early. Getting ready for the day.plus tension from the previous day) 
person a -cutting some veggies up 

person b -called person a out of their name in a manner that person b knows is not cool at all with person a. Edit-during a v heated argument.  
person a-turns quickly and takes knife and threatens to shove it up person b’s nose if it happens again.  I mean-the tip of the knife was resting inside the nostril. 
person b doesn’t move a muscle or flinch. 

Lemme tell you what. 
It’s been about perfect ever since. 
such peace in this house now. 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 1
  • Pause 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

23 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Hahaha o love the doll heads in the suitcase. 

wish there was a way to leave it in front of a camera that live streams a street corner or something to see the results 

The plan is to try and document this the best I can. This will be more like making the drop at a planned location and walking away to hide with my camera and make short vid of the transfer discovery

• Like 3
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

Bruhs. Pretty sure we have tackled this conversation at some point but idgaf. Someone wanna explain to me how gnarly inflation has gotten and how to not care lol?! 

This post should have gone in the nonsense thread but I’d rather have a back and forth. 

Out having some beers in Boston after a very long while. 

Im posted heavy in a old shit bar. High life’s are flowing and I have cash in the table for once. I never do. Anyways, I hadn’t been paying attention at all whatsoever to what came outta the original 20 I put down and ask shawty to hit me with another high life bottle. Slide her a 5. 

F3559EBA-AFAF-4431-81B6-991F8FDA3C42.jpeg.96abe820285d60903efdc8483bd07fbe.jpeg

My girls like……it’s actually $5.75.

C4C5C2FE-E663-430F-87AB-EE92B9F8382F.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2