The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for me, it's: 

1. markals

2. sakuras

3. everything else

4. meanstreaks 

markals are dirt cheap and don't melt in your pocket. they are for freights and dumpsters and not much else. 

sakuras are nice but kinda pricey. stuff gets buffed in my city so it feels less important to have a nicer marker in a good color. but that is what this is. 

meanstreaks are wildly expensive and less dense than sakuras as you get to the bottom — they become unusable pretty fast. poor product 

Will tell you this too, sakuras are finicky as the temperature drops and can leave strings coming off it like melted cheese.  Same if you're writing on cold steel/surfaces in the cold.  But then a freight in the sun on a winter's day, writes no problem.  Any warm surface, like a freight in the sun on a nice day, it writes like a stick of butter.  I've never had one melt on me, you all must have some hot pockets.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Were you a big fan?

Murder she wrote was a big part of my childhood anyway. The creme de la creme for me was this attraction at Universal studios where people from the audience got to make the sound effects for movies with all types of horse shit things that you wouldn't expect would make the proper sounds. Anyway, at the end they explain how Hollywood magic just splices together clips from different shows to make a scene work or what ever. To my delight it was a clip of murder she wrote and they started taking suggestions from the crowd as to what they should splice in. People yell out all types of things and it ended up being Burt Reynolds eating a slice of pizza that got spliced in. Fucking amazing! How did they have Burt Reynolds eating pizza cued up so quick? So I went back to this same attraction like 15 years later. No bullshit it was never updated and some how some way I heard some one yell from the crowd "Burt Reynolds eating pizza!" What are the fucking odds?

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Murder she wrote was a big part of my childhood anyway. The creme de la creme for me was this attraction at Universal studios where people from the audience got to make the sound effects for movies with all types of horse shit things that you wouldn't expect would make the proper sounds. Anyway, at the end they explain how Hollywood magic just splices together clips from different shows to make a scene work or what ever. To my delight it was a clip of murder she wrote and they started taking suggestions from the crowd as to what they should splice in. People yell out all types of things and it ended up being Burt Reynolds eating a slice of pizza that got spliced in. Fucking amazing! How did they have Burt Reynolds eating pizza cued up so quick? So I went back to this same attraction like 15 years later. No bullshit it was never updated and some how some way I heard some one yell from the crowd "Burt Reynolds eating pizza!" What are the fucking odds?

No way!? When I went it was “Burt Reynolds eating a slice of pizza” too, what are the fucking odds?!?!

24724855-644C-49EA-B6BB-11EA006253BA.jpeg

• LOL! 1

@LUGRwhat are the chances? I'm starting to understand the old saying "Never meet your hero's." Shit. Y'all got me in here reminiscing about Jessica Fletcher and shit.

The whole reason I came in here was to talk about Tag Team of "Whoop! There it is" fame and how I can't find any of their other songs from that album on the internet. 

2 hours ago, mn1_fuckos said:

is there still a tech thread like the one caseks and seffiks use to run back in the day??

I had no idea where else to post this and I didnt want to make new a thread. 

Yeah one sec. I’ll bump it and move it to ch0 and tag you. I don’t know who is around to answer these days tho

On 10/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, One Man Banned said:

I've never had one melt on me, you all must have some hot pockets.

southern cali summer days...but to be honest i completely forgot about meanstreaks and how ridiculous dealing with those used to be .

my area then was more acrylic paint for the longest time until later 90s.

we didn't have to rack them like streaks , just flip the lid write on sidewalks n walls and let the hot ass sun bake it in.

c45f0f4a-c70d-4112-ba65-37ca625b2dce.c20

theres still flacco sidewalk tags up from like 1994-92 in san Bernardino along with kid n riot/riet , and my dumbass that could never settle on a name so people thought i was a whole ass crew for a decade

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

19 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

southern cali summer days...but to be honest i completely forgot about meanstreaks and how ridiculous dealing with those used to be .

my area then was more acrylic paint for the longest time until later 90s.

we didn't have to rack them like streaks , just flip the lid write on sidewalks n walls and let the hot ass sun bake it in.

c45f0f4a-c70d-4112-ba65-37ca625b2dce.c20

theres still flacco sidewalk tags up from like 1994-92 in san Bernardino along with kid n riot/riet , and my dumbass that could never settle on a name so people thought i was a whole ass crew for a decade

Still a thing

also gorilla glue in the same way

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

5 hours ago, ndv said:

Yo, This is for real!

You are looking at onions and French fries with ketchup.  Ketchup was applied after I snapped the photo.

Thoughts?  

I couldn't. 

20221015_160302.jpg

Interesting take on garlic fries. Little too heavy on the onions. Who made this?

9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Dudes would also catch tags with caulking tubes - always on concrete sidewalk and those shits would ride….like @MOOGLE? said basically they bake on.

I always thought I was hella innovative because I would rub ink into my mirror scribes - still to this day barely see anyone with colored scribes. Free tip of the day.

By ink, I assume you mean BM.

21 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Dudes would also catch tags with caulking tubes - always on concrete sidewalk and those shits would ride….like @MOOGLE? said basically they bake on.

I always thought I was hella innovative because I would rub ink into my mirror scribes - still to this day barely see anyone with colored scribes. Free tip of the day.

Fat Ralph with the mf’n gem drop. Mirror scribes are one of those methods I just never got into. Clearly never cared too much cause I always had/have one on me but never ever remember to break it out. Guess it’s probably a habit thing once you start remembering to do it lol idk.