The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

In CA shit is standard- every bar, gas station along the freeway…..urinals. Shits usually ride for a long. ass time too.

@LUGR whatever ink i had with me, its a little messy and careless but i would just get some

on my finger and run it over the steeze. It fills the cracks, wipe the excess with sleeve/papertowel.

Colored scribes ftw.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just got hit with that 11k property tax bill, my ex treating me salty, sciatica acting up - sober as a motherfuck and feeling like there aint no escaping.

Really hoping that the year I got into this new woman is the truth because she seems like she would ease a lot of my burden. 

Just out here tryin to function basically. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

How’s everybody doin out there on a Monday night!?

Not doing great been really fucking fatigued (both mentally and physically) of late.

Need to get another job.

Seems like the job hunting situation in australia is fucking awesome at the moment but just not converting. Don't even want the fucking jobs don't want to go back to full time work. Managed to get rejected for a job I hadn't even applied for which is a special effort.

48 years old and career has stalled in a big way and I'm really struggling to unstall it.

end of debbiedowner rant because on paper life is fucking grand.

image.png.02bbc0d4c80c6b317f76f03be117496c.png

But in white

• Like 4

So here's a review I am currently writing on a recent restaurant visit this past Sunday.  

Still high on coke from Friday night!?  Need some nutrition from being strung out all weekend but don't want the party to end?

Then this is the place for you!   Sunday brunch goes a little like this.  The food is really good, the music is at club level volume with 8+ speakers above you in a 6 Sq. Ft. space, so you shouldn't have a problem tuning someone out if you do not wanna talk to them.  They got your 6 with the DJ and Kenny G mic'd up on the Sax playing the same notes over and over to the EDM bumping to keep you entertained until your food arrives.

Service is was good, however, there are 4 hostesses standing there to greet you all while there is one wait staff per section so things can take a minute to get served.  

After you pay your bill and exit the ringing should stop by the time you enter Brunello Cucinelli only to make you realize that was an experience you'll probably never forget.

Over all, if the music wasn't at club level volume the experience was worth it and definitely a place to frequent.  Just needs a little interior touchup with paint and all.  And possibly card stock for those who like to chew gum but put their gum under the table instead.  Very classy.

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, ndv said:

So here's a review I am currently writing on a recent restaurant visit this past Sunday.  

Still high on coke from Friday night!?  Need some nutrition from being strung out all weekend but don't want the party to end?

Then this is the place for you!   Sunday brunch goes a little like this.  The food is really good, the music is at club level volume with 8+ speakers above you in a 6 Sq. Ft. space, so you shouldn't have a problem tuning someone out if you do not wanna talk to them.  They got your 6 with the DJ and Kenny G mic'd up on the Sax playing the same notes over and over to the EDM bumping to keep you entertained until your food arrives.

Service is was good, however, there are 4 hostesses standing there to greet you all while there is one wait staff per section so things can take a minute to get served.  

After you pay your bill and exit the ringing should stop by the time you enter Brunello Cucinelli only to make you realize that was an experience you'll probably never forget.

Over all, if the music wasn't at club level volume the experience was worth it and definitely a place to frequent.  Just needs a little interior touchup with paint and all.  And possibly card stock for those who like to chew gum but put their gum under the table instead.  Very classy.

041112FF-A2A8-4A85-8B69-264577D009F7.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

041112FF-A2A8-4A85-8B69-264577D009F7.gif

Lol.  The sax guy was playing the same notes over and over as if that's all he new.  At first, I thought it was part of the song but also thought it sounds live.  But went on about my business, just couldn't help to notice since it was basically right in your ear via megaphone.  The sax was turned up too much were it pretty much over powered the music.  It was quite the experience to say the least. 

• Like 1

The end of the month last month I did some shit to my knee. But at work. While working. Went to an urgent care 2 days later because mobility became almost nothing and the bruising started to show.  
I’m waiting to see an ortho now and my appointment is next week as urgent care only has an X-ray machine and my follow up proved they need to look further.  

I can’t do any ladder work or squatting so I’m at work like wtf am I supposed to do now. 
tgisvis our company’s first work comp. Yay me. 🤦🏻‍♀️

anyone got anything I need to be aware of dealin with work comp? I was always an independent contractor and have never had shit like this to deal with. Ha 

• Like 1

My company doesnt drug test and the claim has already been accepted. 
plus I’m a patient so it’s in my blood anyway and I’m like the only one who doesn’t smoke at work and everyone knows it.  It’s a running joke  at the facility. They know I hate going outside during work hrs also. We are covered in cameras and the paper trail has been solid  so far. 
my hr has been good with guiding me and she says I don’t have to share any of my medical with her at all

• Like 2

There are lots of things that you can do to reduce the consequences for the company, some of them are reasonable if they do not compromise your position. unofficial light duty instead of prescribed for example.

it's all a bummer, you usually are stuck with a company clinic, if it is serious you have the right to choose your own. 

lol, our system is so screwed, 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, morton said:

There are lots of things that you can do to reduce the consequences for the company, some of them are reasonable if they do not compromise your position. unofficial light duty instead of prescribed for example.

it's all a bummer, you usually are stuck with a company clinic, if it is serious you have the right to choose your own. 

lol, our system is so screwed, 

I feel like an idiot for asking but do you mean “you” as in me personally or “you” as in generally speaking? 

if it’s me-things like what? 
if this wasn’t foreign to me I would probably understand what you’re saying. 

Generally speaking.

Some companies are going to care a lot more about the details of a claim because of eligibility for contracts. 

Here's hoping you have a full recovery. 

Be sure to read and understand the process as your claim moves forward, especially if it looks like your recovery will be slow or the injury chronic.

• Like 1

I appreciate  all those good words.  Thank you. 

i get it.

And I’m real good about those little things becaue I have seen  processes around the facility get real formal for safety and liability reasons.  We even do something as tedious as daily ladder inspections with a 12 point checklist  to all 20 of our ladders and moving platforms. They are big about safety and training consistently. I make sure to do and to train all them tedious tasks. 

I emailed my HR this morning, and told her that I feel like the injury is getting worse and after today I need to take the days off until my Dr appt. Which would be 3 whole working days. 
she called back after talking to the case manager and her response was  

“looking at the paperwork from your last visit with a Dr (which was the urgent care) it states light duty with no squatting or kneeling and nothing has changed on the paper work”. She also said.”it says if conditions worsen to go to an ER”

so not really willing to give me days off on their bill  

i may skip my ass to the er and and fulfill the orders in place. and see if he can gimme some bed rest or I sincerely feel like I’m gonna fuck it up more, daily. 
and I don’t want anything to be null and void if I have already stated that i feel it getting worse. And she re-stated the part about going to the ER if conditions worsen. 

• Like 1