The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/9/2022 at 11:28 AM, fat ralphy said:

You can set your search engine preferences in Brave - i use duckduckgo 

Brave is good - I am using it on my phone and computer. I think @Mercer was the one who introduced it on the forum. 

My iMac is mostly for teh faps so Brave is my friend.

I cruised over the fapping part too quickly. I find it interesting when dudes use their computers for these sessions. Personally, the phone in the bathroom is my approach as its never more than a couple of quick minutes. Never imagined setting up shop and laying down or anything like that lololol at least thats the image i get in my head when laptops come into play. nh. 

• LOL! 2

20 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Is there a way to fix this without using brute force?

8588E771-0C2F-4F4B-AB7D-D6D093B95595.jpeg

Looks like you're missing a tooth.  There really isn't a solid fix.  What Iean is, you could sew the tooth back in, but it may fall out again or your threading may get caught up in the zipper.   But eventually it may fall off again.  So the proper way to fix the zipper is to replace the entire zipper.   If you really want to keep originally, then replacing the tooth is going to be your only option.   

What's the warranty?  Have you reached out to the manufacturer?

• Like 1

@ndvno warranty on this thing. It’s old as shit. But- I was able to make it work. I used some White Lightening bicycle chain lube (the best. If you ride a bike, open an Amazon tab now and buy a small bottle immediately) in the teeth and let it sit for about 5 mins. Then, I slid a screwdriver through the hole on the zipper pull and used the screwdriver as a T Handle as I worked the zipper pull back and forth. Took some time and some force but I was able to get it past the cross thread. There wasn’t a missing tooth somehow two teeth where placed in to the location one tooth should’ve gone.

No more issues now. Zipper works as intended. 🤙 

Regarding warranty - this bag is from MEI which was sold and bought and isn’t around anymore 😞 possible close to as old as I am. I found the bag

edit: pics or it didn’t happen

FE937D56-EF6C-4A77-9BAF-110964AE9A6B.jpeg

9209AA9D-D068-4873-9FC3-5AAF18833D01.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Props 1

5 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Give it another 30 years. You'll be back!

New era Cookie Monster hats and sideways hats and, newports, and tucked in laces. 

Seems like it could be one of these t shirts the kids are wearing these days but only for middle aged white dudes who mighta seen some hard times. 

9B9E75DF-3322-422F-B2BB-C3E3F06AD886.jpeg

• Props 1

For the record as the youngsters say that was all cap….

I have always been conscious about avoiding anything that could even be associated with poser vibes - especially when it comes to black culture.

Hella wild to me how kids all using calling each other N - straight chinese kids saying it and shit.

6 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

For the record as the youngsters say that was all cap….

I have always been conscious about avoiding anything that could even be associated with poser vibes - especially when it comes to black culture.

Hella wild to me how kids all using calling each other N - straight chinese kids saying it and shit.

I have seen a slight uptick in the useage but I tend to lean in the depends on who category still. If it’s from a distance I just laugh. If it’s to me and you catch me on the wrong day….different. But I think coogi sweaters and cross colours are allowed any direction lol. Clothes were made to be worn idgaf by who. Vintage black power t shirts or the black barts that are near impossible to find well….idk prolly just save those for the culture but anything else whatever lolol. 

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Can't we just appreciate each other and leave it at that, or maybe go have some drinks and call it good?  I don't want to have to think about who's going to get me a card, and then do I have to get them a card type shit, awkward.

You gotta get a pass card for certain shit my dawg you know this. Lololol. However. As my man charlemange tha god says you can say whatever you want and blah blah blah just always gotta be prepared to get kicked in the mouth by someone. I think that’s the golden rule to free speech at the end of the day. Not sure if we’re even on the same topic. Coogi sweaters forever.