The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You gotta get a pass card for certain shit my dawg you know this. Lololol. However. As my man charlemange tha god says you can say whatever you want and blah blah blah just always gotta be prepared to get kicked in the mouth by someone. I think that’s the golden rule to free speech at the end of the day. Not sure if we’re even on the same topic. Coogi sweaters forever. 

Nah, I don't know wtf you're talking about, I wasn't referencing fashion or free speech.  Have another High Life!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Jesus tits! I feel like a pile of twice baked crap. Slept most of the day yesterday, slept about most of the day today. Woke up dizzy as hell. Nausea, headache all damn day. No fever though. This shit is wack-ola.

Taste or smell?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

@metronomehas some recently shaved vagina. That’s cool! I just got a new tax man/business advisor, quick books and a full time employee. Things are moving along. Gotta stay the course! #neverbrokeagain #sloppynoodlegang #macaronipizzalyfe still a process though! 

Fo sho fa sha!

23 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

@metronomehas some recently shaved vagina. That’s cool! I just got a new tax man/business advisor, quick books and a full time employee. Things are moving along. Gotta stay the course! #neverbrokeagain still a process though! 

props. i'm getting an early start on taxes.. four jobs this year so they're gonna be a bitch. 

my winning wednesday contribution... i'm sorting out who i wanna be friends with. who's good to me, who's good for me, who isn't interested. trying to be super intentional about it. it doesn't really feel like winning, it actually feels bad, reminds me of wasted time. but it's probably a good thing if done right. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 3
  • Snitch 1
  • Props 2

4 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

props. i'm getting an early start on taxes.. four jobs this year so they're gonna be a bitch. 

my winning wednesday contribution... i'm sorting out who i wanna be friends with. who's good to me, who's good for me, who isn't interested. trying to be super intentional about it. it doesn't really feel like winning, it actually feels bad, reminds me of wasted time. but it's probably a good thing if done right. 

So this shit here I can half way get behind. Maybe I’m still sorting myself out but I have bought into the this “toxic individuality” thing and fuck if I know exactly what it even means. Basically, the way society is shaping up to be now is like push push push everything and anyone away that isn’t doing anything for us. When I look at it that way it’s how I see it. However, I have most DEFINITELY fallen back from a few folks but it’s less of a on purpose intentional kind of vibe and more of just not giving a fuck to reach out. My friend game is on high low these days and not by straight choice alone just happenstance and maybe a little extra observational pull back. 

A new city now old as in like 5 years lol hasn’t provided any new friend base and I’m too old to be extra so I just lurk a lot. I kind way less these days just being a regular ass dad but I still party and what not. Just don’t hang out with many folks unintentionally. 

Back to my mich ultrasound. 

• Like 1