The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I’m sorry! I put the first sentence saying it’s gross and then a bunch of spaces to try and give people a chance to back out ha ha

nah mate it's all good it's the picture in my head inspired by your story.

I can see those old Man toes with the thick gnarly toenails tapping on the tile of the gym floor through a gentle snowfalls of skin flakes.🤢

image.thumb.png.6752859f99007343b039441e94fcf61c.png

4 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

nah mate it's all good it's the picture in my head inspired by your story.

I can see those old Man toes with the thick gnarly toenails tapping on the tile of the gym floor through a gentle snowfalls of skin flakes.🤢

image.thumb.png.6752859f99007343b039441e94fcf61c.png

When I first got there, he was using one of those hot air blowers for when your done washing your hands to dry his balls. Really. 

maybe a homeless guy paying for gym membership to bathe? Maybe I’m the asshole?? How is using the hand dryer better than a towel 

• LOL! 1

On 8/24/2022 at 8:35 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

This x10000 I need to get out to paint more. Maybe the only thing I really enjoy other than drinking ha. How you wonder about people with those relationships I wonder about people who have like real hobbies they kept their whole life and still enjoy that aren’t illegal or bad for them. That shit must be tight to just like really like fishing or some shit and never get bored and just wanna do it all day/think about it all day. 

Bruh what about guns and hunting and lurking in the dessert?! Seems like a pretty rock solid hobby to me man. I actually gotta holler at you on a thing or two regarding that shit cause I’m trying to get down. A client of me mine blessed me with all this wild game and it got me thinkin. 

On 8/24/2022 at 10:41 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

I’m sorry! I put the first sentence saying it’s gross and then a bunch of spaces to try and give people a chance to back out ha ha

NSFW lol. Na for real it’s a good thing it’s not chill to drink beers while working out cause I’m sure a lot more would get said to nasty fucks like that guy and poor women who just want to be left alone. Booze at the gym could actually be kinda lit. I don’t go though so my opinions don’t matter. 

19 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Bruh what about guns and hunting and lurking in the dessert?! Seems like a pretty rock solid hobby to me man. I actually gotta holler at you on a thing or two regarding that shit cause I’m trying to get down. A client of me mine blessed me with all this wild game and it got me thinkin. 

Yeah that shit is dope and I do really enjoy it and look forward to it. Hunting a nice combination of some of my favorite shit : hiking/exploring, if you’re lucky shooting, and if you’re really lucky grilling/eating. But it still doesn’t compare at all to painting a fr8

im going to Yuma, AZ for the dove opener next week and can’t fuckin wait. First time I’ve had off work since Christmas, except for when I was home sick with the rona

19 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

NSFW lol. Na for real it’s a good thing it’s not chill to drink beers while working out cause I’m sure a lot more would get said to nasty fucks like that guy and poor women who just want to be left alone. Booze at the gym could actually be kinda lit. I don’t go though so my opinions don’t matter. 

On 8/25/2022 at 7:27 AM, fat ralphy said:

@mr.yuck forreal - it was essentially the duty of @KILZ FILLZ to have punked the shit outta dude for that behavior.

I would have checked him, nasty fuck spreading potential MRSA type shit. Even if it was just beetus feet ol’ boy needed to hear that shit aint kosher…

I just had to get out of there before I yakked lol

there were other guys in there too I wonder if anyone else saw what I did

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, fat ralphy said:

I think jail outside of CA is probably crazy - shit here is hella organized. If dudes are getting checked for their shoes then the car is going to create an issue, or dude has some suspect charges and should have been PC.

Fuck jail bro, haha

8th grade tho.

21 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I think jail outside of CA is probably crazy - shit here is hella organized. If dudes are getting checked for their shoes then the car is going to create an issue, or dude has some suspect charges and should have been PC.

Fuck jail bro, haha

Who got the keys ???

• Truth 1

17 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Payback for snapping on your chick last week?

All good.  Just tell them your wife used to be a man and if they look really hard they can see her adam's apple.  Should provide some entertainment.

I figured out what happened. The kids daddy called the police on his wife and my old lady when they were babies and got them both locked up in true bitch wurga fashion. They are old enough I think to learn what kind of fagatron their daddy really is.

• Like 1