The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I don't know what happened. I generally have unlimited patience with all things in life. The things I don't have patience for in general are  fools and people fuckin up on the job site. 

The other day was wild. I was Poppin off on my old lady in the worst way. Shit was uncalled for.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

43 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

It happens man. Buy her some Flowers or something and eat the muff. She be ahite. 

She knows something was outta whack and didn't take it personal. I think my midlife crisis is getting started and y'all are gonna get a front row seat to the whole shit!

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

She knows something was outta whack and didn't take it personal. I think my midlife crisis is getting started and y'all are gonna get a front row seat to the whole shit!

She probably been watching this brew for a while and knew it was bout to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

48 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Currently 14 years. Before that shit always exploded at the 1 year mark. The last serious relationship I was in, I told this girl we should move across the country. I sent her on her way and then never went to meet her.

That’s savage! Any good details to the story?

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

That’s savage! Any good details to the story?

Nah not really. It's really weird how it played out. We were already broken up. She called me one morning early as shit and told me she was pregnant. My gut reaction was "It ain't mine" and I hung up the phone. 

Turns out it was like 4 am on April fool's day and she was just joking. But I was shook for several days and then super mad when she told me I it was a joke. So I was on some serious fuck this bitch shit. Months down the line we bump into each other at a bar and "rekindle our romance", so she thinks. We are smashing semi regularly and the whole time I'm dropping clues to her like "we should just run away and get a fresh start somewhere". 

The whole time her best friend is like "don't do it, this dude is bad news, something doesn't feel right." 

She wanted us to leave together but that obviously wasn't going to work for me. So I told her I had to wrap up some things at work and I would be a week behind her. After a week came and went she realized I wasn't coming. She called me freaking out and I told her that I had a drug problem I needed to deal with. She thought I had an addiction problem but the real problem was I couldn't find any drugs and I needed to make some money. 

She eventually got over it and we stayed friends.

That is until I met my current old lady. She was mega jealous of other girls when we first met. This bitch logged into my myspace and sent my ex this gut wrenching message about what a stupid bitch she was and how I never loved her. Shit was wild. But also hilarious.

I can't believe I ever did any of this shit. I had completely blocked this out until @Elena Delle Donnebumped that thread about that dude wanting to murder his fat baby mama.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

12 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Lets check in on length of longest relationship- I am curious…..

Mine was 16 years, from 22 to 38.

5 year relationship before that one - I guess I am that kind of guy. 

Wife and I have been married for 11 years, together for 15 or so.  Met her when we were 20/21, got together at 23.

• Like 2
  • Props 3

34 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Ive been there. What's that all about?

i was hoping you’d tell me 

I loved having “company” over and have them leave before sleep time and I can carry on being mom and worrying about just myself and my kid. 

30 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@SMdoubleXL  @mr.yuck  its like the opposite for me - i wonder if it has anything to do with how a person grows up.  Or maybe I am hella codependent haha

You guys both have given me the impression of being super independent and self sufficient in your lives - even growing up

Maybe ralph has it figured out.  We’re you raised with siblings? 

im v independent 

I was always told that my older brother required pretty much all of my moms attention   

I’ve been told it’s my curious personality. Because I can go off and be nowhere right nothing to do and yet resourceful and curious enough to stay busy/occupied/interested. 
i usually don’t read instructions or directions I just jump in and figure it out. What works and what doesn’t. Probbaly my approach to relationships hahaha 
I was an independent contractor for 22 yrs.  I know it was just nails but there was a lot involved to maintain a client base for 16 yrs of that.  I had my child just after 18 and raised her by myself. I had a brain tumor removed and recovered alone.  Even my neurosurgeon said “I can put you through vestibular rehabilitation-but I know you-if you wanna walk again you’ll get up and walk again”

some would say slightly independent haha. (Sorry to carry on)

• Like 3
  • Props 4

@fat ralphyI've been fiercely independent my whole life. I think with the secretive nature of graffiti and other nefarious street shit from my past I have definitely brought some resentment style baggage  to the table when a significant other wants to know where I'm going or what I'm doing or wanting me to check in. My gut reaction is "going out, don't worry about it, and for what?" Because honestly when I hit the front door there isn't always a plan, and I think that's really hard for normal ass people to comprehend. It comes off as shady like you are hiding something and believe me, their imagination will run wild, when infact you're just following your nose and itching to howl at the moon. 

i think longest relationship ive had was this recent one of 4 and a half years.. she legit just sprung it on me on monday shes not renewing the lease and leaving by september and i have till october or november till the lease is up.. so now im looking for a new spot since she decided to drop the ball on me like that.. fuck it tho it is what it is.. kind of glad tbh just wish it was better communicated but whatevs..

thing that sucks with me is that ive kind of always had someone dependent on me and with the way my conscious gets me sometimes (and i hate it when it happens) i tend to give in and help out.. when my parents split my mom became mad depressed so i had to be there, my sons mother when she had my son but then i found out she been had some other dude on the side, which she has two other kids with now.. and my recent girlfriend just had this thing of always identifying herself as the victim and always seeing things black and white.. i cannot tell you how many times id be enjoying my day off just chilling and jamming out only for me to call and check in with her like "hey hows work going?" and for her to start off ok then go off on a fuckin 2 hour rant how she hates her job and how life blahblahblah while she cried to me about everything.. that shit is draining as fuck.. but for a couple months now ive just been blocking her shit out just deadass putting the phone on speaker and letting her rant while i go make a sandwich or something with the occasional "yeah.... uh huh.... nah i feel you.." i got no time for that shit anymore especially with these recent developments.. now i just gotta reclaim all this lost energy and get back on my shit..

• Like 5
  • Props 1

13 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

dude i love bumping old threads. we've covered everything in here and there's some great stuff lurking... doing my duty 

i was telling a coworker friday my whole tequila threesome story and why i dont drink it anymore then afterwards remembered i posted about it on here.. ahhh what a time... still dont fuck with tequila though..

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

@SMdoubleXL I have siblings but am not really close to any of them.

Consistency for me is all about security. I don’t rely on anyone for anything (work/money etc) but I do emotionally. Also it maybe that I let almost no one in past my security walls and so when I do I get stuck easily. 

The older I get and more I have been through I think the harder to really let anyone in. 

Idk - relationships are a fucking pain half the time so lets not get it twisted. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 2

So it's been a little over 3 weeks and the volvo is out of the mechanic shop. Been driving this thing around as my daily for the past 2 weeks - mad max style.  

Not really digging the stance, it has been lowered 3 inches and I am still not satisfied.  I think the rear needs to drop another 1.5" 

The thing is still underconstruction, interior is what I am slowly focusing on. I say slowly because I am not sure where I wanna go with it. 

Anyhow, 

20220821_182747.thumb.jpg.17b2e6a29979991688123bb4b0647be8.jpg

@LUGR still no tint.  pronotint™

edit: @SMdoubleXL  @mr.yuck  photo uploaded in the expected orientation holding my phone landscape the rear cam lens facing leftside.  Samsung Galaxy S10.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 8

13 minutes ago, ndv said:

So it's been a little over 3 weeks and the volvo is out of the mechanic shop. Been driving this thing around as my daily for the past 2 weeks - mad max style.  

Not really digging the stance, it has been lowered 3 inches and I am still not satisfied.  I think the rear needs to drop another 1.5" 

The thing is still underconstruction, interior is what I am slowly focusing on. I say slowly because I am not sure where I wanna go with it. 

Anyhow, 

20220821_182747.thumb.jpg.17b2e6a29979991688123bb4b0647be8.jpg

@LUGR still no tint.  pronotint™

edit: @SMdoubleXL  @mr.yuck  photo uploaded in the expected orientation holding my phone landscape the rear cam lens facing leftside.  Samsung Galaxy S10.

This thing looks good but would look so much better with dark tint.