The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

No way to say it without coming off like an asshole, but by chasing pussy and eventually figuring out what works. Then exploiting it in other social situations. 

For what it’s worth here are a couple more - 

Never ask for a phone number, tell them to give it to you. “You seem fun, you should give me your number” or “you should give me your number and we can do something fun”.. if they turn you down it’s like they are saying you’re wrong and they aren’t fun. 

never never pull up in front of a girls house and drop them off from the car. Always park and walk them to their door. Much much higher chance of getting a “you wanna come in for a glass of wine?”

comedy shows are great for a first date. There is a two drink minimum so they get sauced up, there is no pressure on you to keep the convo going because you are pressured NOT to talk, they’ll have fun and laugh then associate that fun and laughter with you/when thinking of you, then wrap up the night by going to get drinks somewhere else and you can keep the convo going by talking about the comics you just saw and the jokes you heard 

it gets formulaic and depressing after a while. But they’re the tools to get you to the one you really want. My wife is out of my league by far

• Like 2
  • Props 3

5 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

For what it’s worth here are a couple more - 

Never ask for a phone number, tell them to give it to you. “You seem fun, you should give me your number” or “you should give me your number and we can do something fun”

never never pull up in front of a girls house and drop them off from the car. Always park and walk them to their door. Much much higher chance of getting a “you wanna come in for a glass of wine?”

comedy shows are great for a first date. There is a two drink minimum so they get sauced up, there is no pressure on you to keep the convo going because you are pressured NOT to talk, they’ll have fun and laugh then associate that fun and laughter with you/when thinking of you, then wrap up the night by going to get drinks somewhere else and you can keep the convo going by taking about the comics you just saw and the jokes you heard 

it gets formulaic and depressing after a while. But they’re the tools to get you to the one you really want. My wife is out of my league by far

7A3E4483-FD2F-49A2-9D55-BFA0993F03E2.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

I usually just put my limp dick over my wrist and ask girls to tell me what time it is

Haha. I had a homie that got this belt buckle from like hot topic or some shit. The buckle part was a picture frame. He took a picture of his dick and put it in there. Inevitably girls would ask a question about his belt buckle and he would let them in for a closer look. That shit was non stop lulz.

Edited by mr.yuck
Grammer issues
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 3

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I had a homie that got this belt buckle from like hot topic or some shit. The buckle part was a picture frame. He took a picture of his dick and put it in their. Inevitably girls would ask a question about his belt buckle and he would let them in for a closer look. That shit was non stop lulz.

EDC7C9E3-0AD7-4A89-9F0D-45C7829CCF84.jpeg

• LOL! 3

12 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I really don't like that shit. It's a weird personality trait to try and build some sort of camaraderie with me by shit talking your wife. 

On the one hand, true.  On the other, he's the man, but his wife's the one getting busy with the tools, so he might be feeling a little lesser than.  By showing that she couldn't do it or do it right, he might feel like he redeems some of his manhood in front of you, Mr. Man.  Still aint right tho.

• Truth 2

18 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

On the one hand, true.  On the other, he's the man, but his wife's the one getting busy with the tools, so he might be feeling a little lesser than.  By showing that she couldn't do it or do it right, he might feel like he redeems some of his manhood in front of you, Mr. Man.  Still aint right tho.

I'm sure that's what it is. But there's so many other ways you could play that scenario. "My wife started this and despite her best efforts, we just don't have time to finish it ourselves before we move in," is way better than trashing her to a complete stranger. 

• Truth 2

12 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

kilz is spilling so much game in here... 

we also call these “Gems”. Or “free jewelry.” Lots of it lol. 

@One Man Banned @mr.yuck I’ve gone on 3 separate estimates recently with older ladies who just lost their husband. Shit is MAAAD awkward. They’re trying to hold it together talking about the job then say something about how their husband did this or that and bam. Fuckin water works. I’ve fucked off on all three of those quotes. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blackboatshoes said:

We demand to know

How else am I going to make love to it before I eat it…?

841A9A60-0CE2-44C8-BB27-4336013BD412.gif

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

Well fellas, they finally got me. The police pulled me over today and confiscated my way expired plates. So I left work early and ended up at the DMV to straighten everything out. Turns out I've been slacking on my personal property taxes back to 2017. Needless to say it was an expensive fucking afternoon for the kid. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1