The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I had an old boss that used to call people nipple dick as an adjective. That was the search that got me there.

As the lore goes, someone created the image “shitting dick nipples” in an effort to create the singular image on the internet that no one could possible masterbate to. 

• Props 1

Was doing the pee in a bottle in the car today and when I went to zip up the zipper started to catch the tip of my peen.  Thankfully pain and quick reflexes meant I was able to reverse out without any damage, maybe just got a pinch.  Have not caught the zipper in forever.  Thankfully my wang still wangs.  

• Props 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Was doing the pee in a bottle in the car today and when I went to zip up the zipper started to catch the tip of my peen.  Thankfully pain and quick reflexes meant I was able to reverse out without any damage, maybe just got a pinch.  Have not caught the zipper in forever.  Thankfully my wang still wangs.  

I also peed in a water bottle today in truck….almost reached for it to drink a little later. It’s still in there, so it still may happen if I’m not extra careful.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

@LUGR @One Man Banned

i pulled a piss in a bottle within the last year -

was in no mans land and my eyeballs were floating.

The problem there was I didn’t have any regular old bottles….just my daily half gallon insulated steel bottle. Half gallon fits the glizzy nozzle no problem, which is nice.

Washed it out thoroughly and continued to

use it - zero fucks given.  Yet I am only really copping to that on an anonymous forum - derp.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGR @One Man Banned

i pulled a piss in a bottle within the last year -

was in no mans land and my eyeballs were floating.

The problem there was I didn’t have any regular old bottles….just my daily half gallon insulated steel bottle. Half gallon fits the glizzy nozzle no problem, which is nice.

Washed it out thoroughly and continued to

use it - zero fucks given.  Yet I am only really copping to that on an anonymous forum - derp.

When you say “no man’s land”, what do you mean? Driving in the middle of nowhere? Walking in the middle of nowhere? Why didn’t you just pull over and free range it?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

It was on the freeway and there was back up,

I had consumed a ridiculous amount of coffee and water. No mans land as in those fucked up stretches on the highway where there aren’t any exits for a considerable distance. 

It was one of those moments where you have already unbuttoned the pants and are still concerned you might piss yourself.

Fuck it bro - grab the water bottle. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

17 hours ago, LUGR said:

I also peed in a water bottle today in truck….almost reached for it to drink a little later. It’s still in there, so it still may happen if I’m not extra careful.

I threw it away first thing this morning. I’m not ready to be on @fat ralphy’s level yet.

• Props 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Damn son! Bump! Who’s ever thinking about the one or ones that got away?? Only randomly started screening this the other day in my head but now it won’t get the fuck out lol. 

I got majorly fucked up by a one that got away some years ago. I don’t think ya ever stop thinking about what could be 

• Truth 1

I went to a wine tasting dinner last night with my mom's cousin and her husband. It was fun but I just realized I really struggle making appropriate conversation with normal people. 

You trying to say the wine tasting crowd doesn't wish to debate whether Belton or Molotow is better while you assert that all you need is Rusto?  Or are you too awkward to change the conversation topic to the finer points of how to steal things for fun and profit?

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

I went to a wine tasting dinner last night with my mom's cousin and her husband. It was fun but I just realized I really struggle making appropriate conversation with normal people. 

Gotta drink a beer first, unfortunately. At least I do lol. If I didn’t have the option I’d probably be all done with even trying. Says a whole lot of awesome about myself aye. 

5DC32F5D-CE5F-4E56-A622-4F9A75CB1B16.gif

• LOL! 2

I think the problem is that it was family. It's weird having to navigate people that you are going to have to come into contact with again on the regular. I don't really give a damn about random regular normal people. I'll say any crazy thing and see how that plays out. That's just how you find kindred spirits.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

I usually get told some mix of "be on your best behavior, but relax..." uhhh, it's one or the other. So all her coworkers just think I'm quiet and way more introverted than I actually am. The few that have been to our home and I'm cooking/hosting are always shocked at how abrasive a human I am compared to my wife.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 4