The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 minute ago, morton said:

Lol 5 years almost. Good run, hopefully no penalties. 

The penalties were nonsense. One of them was like $5.25 another was $30. I don't think all the penalties were more than $75. My new tags are good until 2025. Or 2029-30 the way I ride em.

• Like 3
  • LOL! 3

16 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@NightmareOnElmStreettook me a long time to get on the train but i fuck with them now……you must dig guacamole? I could see you region having some pitiful guacamole offerings…

Nah I fuck with guac but only the authentico and light on the cilantro. My area is actually above par for that kind of shit believe it or not. I’ve taken dudes from the south west and other regions where Mexican food and all things alike are superior and gotten nothing but props. It’s a little gem in southern New England that really stands out. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Dudes. When trying to sell your truck, would you go Craigslist or fb marketplace? Or both..? I’ve had plenty of ok success with selling cars on Craigslist but a long while ago now. Not sure where to hustle for the best bucks..

Already selling your new Chevy?! Or your old Taco?

I went through CarMax last time, but that was a trade in because they had the exact truck I had been looking for.

I tried to sell my old truck through Give Me The VIN Dot Com, after hearing about it on the radio, and it ended up being exactly what I thought it would be….some low ball bull shit waste of my time.

5 hours ago, Mr.Maker said:

I haven't been on 12oz in a long time.. Hello, I'm Mr. Maker. I talk with @glory dayssometimes on IG... Mostly about collecting skateboards and shoe hoarding. Yesterday was my 40th birthday so that's cool. Welp, that's my general discussion for now. Bye.

Welcome back, stick around 

- boats n hoes 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 8/12/2022 at 3:00 PM, Mr.Maker said:

I haven't been on 12oz in a long time.. Hello, I'm Mr. Maker. I talk with @glory dayssometimes on IG... Mostly about collecting skateboards and shoe hoarding. Yesterday was my 40th birthday so that's cool. Welp, that's my general discussion for now. Bye.

The shoe hoarding can be a helluva drug it left unchecked lol. I don’t suffer from anything too severe but god dammit so I have a lot of shit that needs to disappear. 

On 8/12/2022 at 1:23 PM, Dark_Knight said:

just do it in your phone

I've tried and the photo kept uploading upside down.

The thing I noticed about taking photos with my phone horizontal, the photos have always uploaded upside down on the oontz. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

the key is to never have enough closet space.  i think i'm at 18-20 or so. wear your shoes! 

I wear all my shoes, some I definitely try and keep pretty clean but I am not crazy careful by any means.

I do usually use a spray sealant on the dope ones. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

7 hours ago, ndv said:

I've tried and the photo kept uploading upside down.

The thing I noticed about taking photos with my phone horizontal, the photos have always uploaded upside down on the oontz. 

You're holding your camera upside down when taking your horizontal pictures. Flip that bad boy around.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1