The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
25 minutes ago, LUGR said:

This thing looks good but would look so much better with dark tint.

I agree, I will eventually tint it but think as if the car is painted in a matte baby blue with a satin finish of very slight pearlescent.  Same wheel finish as well as the flat black window scheme that's already present. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

and as for relationship discourse... i have had a handful of ~2 year ones and my current is six. they wanna get married but i don't think that's in the cards. get back to me in a year 

You don't have to get married bro. I'm not. Getting the government involved in your relationship can get messy.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

You don't have to get married bro. I'm not. Getting the government involved in your relationship can get messy.

i'm open to it but not in a rush at all. i'm early thirties, there's time, and i am pretty certain i don't want kids, which offers extra time to find the butt i wanna pee in for life. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

27 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@Elena Delle Donneno kid gang for life. I was just at my home girls twin boys 4th bday pool party. One of the little homies shit in the pool like a savage and I had to carry him back to the apt and teach him how to clean shit off his ass. Fuck having to do that on the regular. 

Gonna need some more context on this one yuck. Lol. Where was this man’s momma or daddy lolol tf..

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

6 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Gonna need some more context on this one yuck. Lol. Where was this man’s momma or daddy lolol tf..

Daddy is a loser. Never met the kids. Found out half way through the pregnancy that he had a secret life. The dude straight had 11 other kids he didn't take care of and turned out to be all types of a super racist. 

So she had a mad fucked up pregnancy at the end caused by the doctors where her twins were born almost 24 hours apart. She couldn't really do much of anything for a month after having the babies so she came and lived with us and me and my old lady helped her out with the babies. I've been changing their diapers and telling them to shut up in the middle of the night since the beginning lol.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Daddy is a loser. Never met the kids. Found out half way through the pregnancy that he had a secret life. The dude straight had 11 other kids he didn't take care of and turned out to be all types of a super racist. 

So she had a mad fucked up pregnancy at the end caused by the doctors where her twins were born almost 24 hours apart. She couldn't really do much of anything for a month after having the babies so she came and lived with us and me and my old lady helped her out with the babies. I've been changing their diapers and telling them to shut up in the middle of the night since the beginning lol.

Got it! I feel like you mighta spoke on this around here at some point my b lol. That’s what’s up though you been like big unc+ since the jump. Must be a pretty good friend, your home girl for you to be basically family to her kids. You have a gang of nephews and nieces too right??

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

On 8/21/2022 at 11:07 PM, mr.yuck said:

One of the little homies shit in the pool like a savage and I had to carry him back to the apt and teach him how to clean shit off his ass. 

Brain had to slowly process this last night because I never shit in water and was like wouldn't it just float away and your ass is clean?  Then I realized oh, in his swimsuit, probably got the mesh lining on it too lolz.  Then I realized little dude was like...

YARN | Yeah. I think I just logged on to my Internet. | The Simpsons (1989)  - S13E05 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | 089e5a2e | 紗

• LOL! 2

37 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Brain had to slowly process this last night because I never shit in water and was like wouldn't it just float away and your ass is clean?  Then I realized oh, in his swimsuit, probably got the mesh lining on it too lolz.  Then I realized little dude was like...

YARN | Yeah. I think I just logged on to my Internet. | The Simpsons (1989)  - S13E05 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | 089e5a2e | 紗

lol the mesh lining!

You should try it sometime. It’s a pretty good one. And, no, you are not immediately clean after, butt probably cleaner than a non water log.

• Truth 1

We are all spinning on the same threads, man. I’ve been forcing myself out into the night for hands and cutty pieces and I gotta say…nothing helps a bummer time quite like doing what truly makes you happy even if it’s sporadic and in small increments. Relationships are a mother fucker and I’m so curious how the people in good healthy chill ones live day to day. Shit must be awesome lol. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

We are all spinning on the same threads, man. I’ve been forcing myself out into the night for hands and cutty pieces and I gotta say…nothing helps a bummer time quite like doing what truly makes you happy even if it’s sporadic and in small increments. Relationships are a mother fucker and I’m so curious how the people in good healthy chill ones live day to day. Shit must be awesome lol. 

This x10000 I need to get out to paint more. Maybe the only thing I really enjoy other than drinking ha. How you wonder about people with those relationships I wonder about people who have like real hobbies they kept their whole life and still enjoy that aren’t illegal or bad for them. That shit must be tight to just like really like fishing or some shit and never get bored and just wanna do it all day/think about it all day. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

Some disgusting shit happened a bit ago. 

Got to the gym after work and was changing and there was this nasty as fuck old dude in the locker room with those fucked up nasty swollen wrong-color diabetes(?) calves/ankles/feet. And this fools shit was so fucked up he had like dead skin peeling off his shit. Like a sunburn peeling almost. All over his calves/ankles/feet and toes! And this nasty fucker was picking at that shit and throwing his skin flakes on the damn locker room floor. 

i had to leave the locker room to keep from puking for real and I swear I could maybe smell that fools legs like rotten meat or some shit. I don’t have a weak stomach at all and that shit was for real making me nauseous 

sorry had to tell SOMEONE about that shit haha

• Snitch 1
  • Pause 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Some disgusting shit happened a bit ago. 

Got to the gym after work and was changing and there was this nasty as fuck old dude in the locker room with those fucked up nasty swollen wrong-color diabetes(?) calves/ankles/feet. And this fools shit was so fucked up he had like dead skin peeling off his shit. Like a sunburn peeling almost. All over his calves/ankles/feet and toes! And this nasty fucker was picking at that shit and throwing his skin flakes on the damn locker room floor. 

i had to leave the locker room to keep from puking for real and I swear I could maybe smell that fools legs like rotten meat or some shit. I don’t have a weak stomach at all and that shit was for real making me nauseous 

sorry had to tell SOMEONE about that shit haha

guess i don't need to finish my sandwich....🤢

• Truth 1