The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Can’t see a god damned thing. I’m bummed. 

Hope you used lube lest your arse be feeling it.

If someone can figure out how to get Me more upload space somehow (do VIP members get more space?) I have the best thread idea of exposing the fools of My city in weekly updates similar to that pictured here.

I always laugh at these fools and the captions they write, knowing I have to live amongst them, and as thieves are amongst the lowest scum of the human tier archetypes, they prominently feature in these stories each week.

What do you reckon of this as an idea? If it can't be done, perhaps I should just make a video narrating the text and make comments about these pieces of shit denigrating society and wasting the oxygen that could be better off allocated elsewhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Puff daddy is in some real fucking trouble. I wonder who's in more trouble Diddy for sex trafficking or trump for trying to over throw the election.

This is a good question,  Trump has Diddy beat on clout though.  No way Trump's ego is going to allow Diddy get all that media attention but it probably won't help Diddy. 

Edit:  maybe Diddy's best defense is run for president. 

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 2

19 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

what did puff daddy actually do? lol..

There's wild allegations of meek mills and usher and Diddy being in a thruple 😂

But for real apparently Diddy took a page out of Cosby's playbook. Drugging and fucking and sex trafficking and all types of fuckery.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

There's wild allegations of meek mills and usher and Diddy being in a thruple 

But for real apparently Diddy took a page out of Cosby's playbook. Drugging and fucking and sex trafficking and all types of fuckery.

definitely the new cosby or r.kelly.

• Truth 2

Of course the fucking dog had to get into my daughter's easter eggs.

Of course my daughter had to leave them on the floor instead of shoving them in her gob like any sane 7 year old.

Of course she has no idea how much if any he's eaten. maybe one egg  or maybe 3.

And of course he's throwing up so we deduce it must be some.

And of course it's Good friday so if I take him to the emergency vet its going to be $1,000 as soon as I walk in the door since he'll have to stay in overnight.

and of course I'm going to do it but I kind of resent having to.

but of course I'm going to wait a couple hours to see if he improves.

• Like 4

@Schnitzel

Keep the dog outside for a bit, my dog ate the chocolate roof off a gingerbread house one time, spazzed the fuck out and shit some liquid that straight stained the hardwood.

Vet said not to worry, takes a massive amount to cause long term harm and especially not to worry as it was shitty milk chocolate and not high content dark chocolate.

Might be you can skip the trip and just call. Or gamble and just pretend to call and voice the conversation one sided so your family can relax and you can carry the burden alone for a few hours.

• Like 3
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

When we first moved back to the US my family had a little runt of a sheltie, Trooper.  One of the smartest dogs I've ever known, anyways; my brother had never heard that chocolate was bad for dogs. So his junior high class gets those midgrade chocolate bars to sell to raise money for a field trip. He's kind of a shitbag kid and just eats most of them without raising any money.  But he gave Trooper several bars as well.

The dog was fine, never even caught diarrhea.

Also had a dog, Beverly Gladys, eat a two pound container of raisins (also supposed to be fatal for dogs). Those were the grossest poops I have ever seen.

• Like 4
  • LOL! 1

Dealing w a bout of poison oak on my wrists right now. Fuckin thing got me in the slight gap between my long sleeve shirt and gloves. Spotted it and bushwhacked around but I must’ve hit some before that …. Anyway, came across a new method to fight the itch I wanted to share: Vicks Vaporub.

I guess it’s the menthol? Rub this shit on the rash and the itchy straight up disappears for HOURS

i grew up stomping around in canyons and have had this shit too many times to count. My wife’s never had it or known anyone that’s had it, first time she’s seen how nasty it can be. It’s in the seeping phase 😬

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

@Fist 666

@morton

He seemed to be fine a couple of hours later and this morning was all good.

Glad I waited but my wife was pretty worried about it.

That's good news about the raisins and chocolate Fist I figured at most he ate 3 ounces of milk chocolate so he wasnt at death's door but hearing that makes me feel better.

Morton I hear you about the liquid shit there was a puddle just on the edge of the mat where you come in the backdoor that was pretty noxious.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

6 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

i'd like to see @One Man Banned 's thoughts on nutritional value for dogs concerning these foods as well. he'd be the expert.

I appreciate that but it looks like problem solved.  Could have also used the interwebz to help answer this one, there are "petMD" type websites.  You should never give a dog chocolate or a number of other items but the content and quality of the chocolate probably helped the situation here.  

Similar experiences to others.... when I was maybe 4 we snuck out of bed and started eating Hershey's syrup, sharing with our dog.  Dog puked all over later that night and luckily was fine after that.

Personal aside here, I dislike the term expert.  People in general take that to mean "knows it all" on a subject, whereas learning is an ongoing and evolving process and what we accept as fact today may not be tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Quick life update after having nothing to do on Easter Saturday (so apparently dates of death are now moveable given Easter has always been in April My entire life but whatever) and a couple of pints.

So the past week I have been going to a massage parlour to engage with My wife as the whore she is as she inhabits other avatars and fucks random stangers for money (the fate I sought to save her from when I gave away Mt entire life and identity to go to the other side of the world to prevent it) and in dealing with the whores who continually ask Me for money (a false construct I use to prove their worthlessness to Me as being nothing other than selfish, worthless, careless whores) to continue to feel good or party,

Couple this with the fact that I get raped and abused by her employed gyard dogs she has acquired to replace Me and I am ready to end Myself and this world along with all the 8.5 billion wotthless cunts she chose to placate and show love to over and above Me in spite of Me putting her and her happiness over and above My own.

I hold the Ace card up My sleeve whenever she comes back, I will say give Me back My bank account then fuck off and complain to the worthless cunts who suggested she leave Me hanging on Christmas morning to ho spend time with them 7+ years ago only to fuck Me over for every single second since.

I hope that the only Man who will ever have truly loved her and proven it via going to Hell to let her know where her demons dragged her to exactly, as I reveal how I did everything possible to prevent such an occurence eventuating, the  she can deal with the fact that I will hate her forevermore for all the pain, suffering, mental torment and abuse I suffered due to her choosing soulless cunts She spawned when I made her God in My place and incarnated as a human allowing her complete control and authority over My life.

If she ever wants to be with Me, her only option is to play God and kill every man other than Me lest she has 5 billion or so reminders of her failure to listen to Me or believe My love is true over them and their lies.

On 3/29/2024 at 3:18 AM, Schnitzel said:

Of course the fucking dog had to get into my daughter's easter eggs.

Of course my daughter had to leave them on the floor instead of shoving them in her gob like any sane 7 year old.

Of course she has no idea how much if any he's eaten. maybe one egg  or maybe 3.

And of course he's throwing up so we deduce it must be some.

And of course it's Good friday so if I take him to the emergency vet its going to be $1,000 as soon as I walk in the door since he'll have to stay in overnight.

and of course I'm going to do it but I kind of resent having to.

but of course I'm going to wait a couple hours to see if he improves.

Had this situation happen when my kid was much younger with my basset hound. We took his ass outside and made him run to induce vomiting and try to get it most out. 
not knowing how much either. Poops came later. Dog was fine. But he also ate rocks and  other stuff. Stomach like a tank ha. 
Hope pup is good 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv @LUGR I think they are also going to try and do some similar shit with the Bronco - I was on the preorder list but at one point they bumped it out an additional year and I couldnt wait that long. 

https://www.thedrive.com/news/43979/2022-ford-bronco-raptor-widebody-37-inch-tires-more-than-400-hp

I have a buddy who is going to bust both nuts when he sees this….just sent him the link.

Just lost a friend to an overdose on Monday night.. still been fucked up since then about it.. definitely some fucked up foul play involved..

If you indulge in certain things please be careful with yourselves oontz.. sincerely, please take care of yourselves and be careful out there...

• Like 2
  • Truth 6

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

I have a buddy who is going to bust both nuts when he sees this….just sent him the link.

He wasn’t as impressed as I thought he would be.

”I hate the shitty looking flared wheel wells. I wish they would mold those into the metal skin and it would look so much better.”

• Truth 1

7 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv @LUGR I think they are also going to try and do some similar shit with the Bronco - I was on the preorder list but at one point they bumped it out an additional year and I couldnt wait that long. 

https://www.thedrive.com/news/43979/2022-ford-bronco-raptor-widebody-37-inch-tires-more-than-400-hp

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

I caught wind of the truck from a TV show.  The guys taking it for a test drive said the truck is almost one lane wide.  Made it tough to drive drive in the city.   As far as upgrades go, from my understanding it basically a combination of a Baja and rock crawler.  

If that combination can be vouched by the pros in both circuits, that is one solid truck imo.   

As far as the Raptor version of a Bronco, that would be sick.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

Until @ndvstarts driving a Raptor, I will have a hard time taking him seriously.

Not gonna lie, I am really not a truck guy, but a Raptor would be my go to, next up would be a diesel ram.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Just lost a friend to an overdose on Monday night.. still been fucked up since then about it.. definitely some fucked up foul play involved..

If you indulge in certain things please be careful with yourselves oontz.. sincerely, please take care of yourselves and be careful out there...

really sorry to hear that man.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3