The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, Tails0nE said:

I could've sworn the space between the ass and balls was called a gooch...?? But then again Chad seems pretty fitting as well I guess..

I've heard of the Gooch term, but I thought it was called the taint

Technically yeah but the difference is the gender.. if I'm correct it's a Gooch for men and the space between the vag and butthole is a taint...

Taint sounds kinda cuter for women if you think about it.. Gooch just sounds awful no matter how you try and say it or spin it..

• LOL! 1

T’aint your pussy, t’aint your ass 

Is how is was taught what mine was. 

yes gender specific 

my girlfriend in Vegas does Brazilians on both men and women 

she told me what a gooch was 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
More
  • Like 3
  • LOL! 1

It was probabaly Kevin, Chad, or Kyle who came up with that "customer is always right" crap.  Not to mention, those douche bags think their so Chaz because their wives share the same name. KAREN!

• Truth 1

did anyone else grow up around anyone who used any other(speaking of taint & gooch) random fake sounding words that secretly explicit meanings?

ex:

herkimer

funzinoon

chode

can't remember anymore at the present time. chode threw me for loop b/c i know what one is now but the meaning i was taught in the 90's was something entirely different:

chode

noun

a person who licks the sweat off of a gorillas nutsack.

i couldn't believe later in life when i found out it was actually a little weiner.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 4

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

did anyone else grow up around anyone who used any other(speaking of taint & gooch) random fake sounding words that secretly explicit meanings?

ex:

herkimer

funzinoon

chode

can't remember anymore at the present time. chode threw me for loop b/c i know what one is now but the meaning i was taught in the 90's was something entirely different:

chode

noun

a person who licks the sweat off of a gorillas nutsack.

i couldn't believe later in life when i found out it was actually a little weiner.

Chode was one often used by a friend

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 3/30/2024 at 10:10 PM, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150you need to get into some counseling bro - this shit with your ex-wife seems to be a huge recurring issue still impacting your life.

Also, don't do drugs. 

I agree.

Took some time off here to let things simmer onky to have to spend 4 hours catching buses to Maddington to go to Toyota to collect the radiator pipe they refused to refund after I returned it the first week of January, only getting an answer yesterday.

I am now sick with flu and body aches are coming on covid style whilst I am at work next to a train line in Leedervile listening to bulk cars fly past and the people fixing a gas leak using concrete cutters.

Just what environment one wants to be in when they are sick.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Been doing that. On day 3 of the sickness and it is getting worse to the point where lifting My 3.5L water bottle is a struggle

So the eye patch is more of statement than an injury right?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

10 minutes ago, LUGR said:

So the eye patch is more of statement than an injury right?

Pretty much. Plus I see it as though that eye belongs to My other half/demon side/wife and as such nobody deserves to see it nor give Me this money corrupted society of shitty inequality as being that which we are both subjected to witnessing.

I am just saying I got paint in My eyes, I fail to disclose that it is shit coloured and is why I am forced to stand on the road here as opposed to doing anything else I could potentially be doing to make it so I was feeling as though I am living as opposed to just existing.

The reason I post My Akuma form is for describing the "Dying 1000 deaths" in seeing the people drive past Me with nothing else to do in their life at 11am here on a Friday morning being the equivalent of the living dead.

Yes I see life as a big joke especially after Wednesday morning when I decided to count the mentions of money in conversation, and from 7am to 930am at 35 times I decided to let the fools discussing it into how they are "Ho-ing Their Arse" by making everything about their "Ho U Are" aka "hour" rate of money they were recieving for digging their own grave (by digging a hole in the earth in order to obtain money).

The irony being that I am here to witness such stupidity given I am off the power and gas grids that necessitated digging such holes to begin with.

• Like 1

Just went and had a falafel from a cafe here in Leederville after choosing it over the first one I passed which didn't accept cash.

Sadly the one I went to was also not accepting cash, so I asked why and the girl serving said "not My choice" to which I responded "It is only meaningless zeroes and ones, numbers on a screen anyway" and the look on her boss' face changed from a shit eating grin to a diahorrea sucking grimmace.

Least I can do until the zeroes and ones are augmented on HOST to preclude Me from denigrating those who use money as a means to avoid or inflict abuse upon those who lack it like Myself.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Bro - I think the patch is a fitting look, the earring too.

You are telling me there is a gas leak and these fucking morons are lighting up cigs.

Jesus. 

Exactly My sentiments.

My 12oz patch on My hat bypasses the ban that has been applied here to those who would usually patch jackets to designate gang affliation, as they are forbidden to enter licenced premises. As a result they have taken to wearing Vegas/LA/Oakland Raiders caps as their way of signifying alliances according to the West Australian newspaper, and I am just making a joke about it as I think it is funny.

I now feel super sick though so this weekend will be spent relaxing.

• Like 2

Thoughts?  

This article kinda reminded me of our Home buying convo just a few pages ago somewhere in CHAN Z.

https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/how-to-successfully-market-your-u-s-business-to-millennials-gen-z/?linktype=readmore&channel=email&campaign_type=thomas_industry_update&campaign_name=tiu240405&tinid=229781433

Not sure if I believe the buying power numbers, unless the census was targeted towards specific demographics.  Or possibly factoring in financing power of CCs.

That's a lot of buying power for Millennials considering our current economic state for the past 20yrs.  

Also regarding your post @ndv I agree on all accounts to reasons why I prefer to buy american - that said I have a foreign auto and a closet full of nikes. 

The car buy was research driven, but fundamentally I feel like made in the US implies better quality. The recent US hopes that China will responsibly manufacture and not flood US markets so American companies can compete is a fucking joke.

We do probably need to really consider how much Chinese tech we are relying on - as China supposedly intends to stop US technology import in next few years. 

• Truth 1

@fat ralphy I 100% agree with you, I also have the same purchasing choices as you; buy american, drive foreign, but as for shoes, I prefer to purchase Italian becuase of their techniques that can stand the test of time. 

As for purchasing foreign vehicles, most of them are made here in the states anyways.

With the way things are going in this world amd due to piracy or geopolitical jabs at one another, I think "made in" is becoming more profitable and economical to companies opening up factories to keep it domestic as this greatly reduces shipping costs and other risky factors involved.

Personally having an understanding in manufacturing, it would be really nieve for one to think "Made in America" is 100% through and through.  Most materials in metallurgy, come from reputable mills in Spain and Germany to name a couple.  Very rarely are DFARS are going to be implemented for consumer products if at all and it would be over kill.

So, a lot of the "Made in America" labels to me is more like Nutrion Labels, it's not entirely accurate.

But nonetheless, I think its good practice and purchase domestic made products but sometimes I feel one size doesn't fit all.

I think am just rambling now. So, I'll just end it here.