The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Red for the rooting couch for sure. 

Apologies for the power posting, I try to engage with conversations when I drop into this thread as I have been lazy on digging up My other threads where the madness I post is perhaps more relevant.

With this said, My fuel pump is busted and I am now stuck for perhaps 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Red for the rooting couch for sure. 

Apologies for the power posting, I try to engage with conversations when I drop into this thread as I have been lazy on digging up My other threads where the madness I post is perhaps more relevant.

With this said, My fuel pump is busted and I am now stuck for perhaps 2 weeks. 

Yo what's up doggy dog? Sucks that your fuel pump is busted. I thought I was having the same issue with the Benz but it turns out the engines misfiring. I suppose thats an easy enough fix although it's not like I already have enough draining my pockets dry with this house remodel and what not.

9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Yo what's up doggy dog? Sucks that your fuel pump is busted. I thought I was having the same issue with the Benz but it turns out the engines misfiring. I suppose thats an easy enough fix although it's not like I already have enough draining my pockets dry with this house remodel and what not.

Well I failed a drug test at work as a result of sucking on a vape which was laced with illicit substances. Note to others out there who get tested for work.

As a result I used the time off to catch public transport to Scarborough beach to avoid the heatwave here in the Swan Valley (where it was 45'C the other day!!! Fucking insanely hot and as hot as I ever remember it getting locally here).

Was a worthwhile trip of onky for rhe fact that I saw some 20 something year old I would classify as being a perfect 10 looks wise, but I was too busy eating icecream to film her or approach her to tell her how fine she was, so you just have to take My word for it.

FWIW, Scarborough here in West Oz is the place to be for looking at wildlife if My experiences visiting there over the past 6 months are any indication. I would be parked up down there if not for the fact work is 40 mins drive away and My vehicle is currently not moving at all.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Hey y'all. Do they still make those super big tall tees where the sleeves come down to your wrists and you didn't have to wear pants with them? Asking for a friend.

yes, I sell them

u want me to send you some?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well I failed a drug test at work as a result of sucking on a vape which was laced with illicit substances. Note to others out there who get tested for work.

FWIW, Scarborough here in West Oz is the place to be for looking at wildlife if My experiences visiting there over the past 6 months are any indication. I would be parked up down there if not for the fact work is 40 mins drive away and My vehicle is currently not moving at all.

@Mauler5150

Scarborough was pretty nice though I bet it's changed since I went there.

That sucks about the drug test man.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@Mauler5150

Scarborough is the shit!

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Don't fuck with me right now! Are you serious?

Mine are all back ordered*.

*I will find one for you and sell it to you marked up.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@Mauler5150

It has changed for the better I would say based on My recent visits, although the beach crowds remind Me of Baywatch for whatever reason.

I finally went to a boxing class at My gym last night for the first time to try sweat out whatever residual crap is in My body and am going to try test again this afternoon. Wish Me luck as I am in severe financial stress right now due to being off work and My van registration and repair equalling all the money I have to live on for the next 3 weeks (pending getting more work in the interim).

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

anyone in the path of totality of the upcoming eclipse? apparently my location is a hotspot for eclipse-viewing and we're gonna be swamped for that time period.

i was looking all over online for viewing eyewear, and recalled having these in the basement. going kinda steampunk vibes on em lol17099223477755948691990121428009.thumb.jpg.1af791220e671ad0b0f807fe5bcc842b.jpg

20240308_132806.thumb.jpg.d0c3f36a402bfeab57c8bf2eca44e493.jpg

• Like 4
  • Props 3

Yo brehs - 

I got that work out of class promotion I was talking about a few weeks back.

Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully my wide stance flex will mean that I can turn it into a permanent thing. 

/manageroner

• Like 1
  • Props 7

Yo. I considered making a whole thread about this discussion but I am not. 

Serious poll here. Impolite mf’s chime out.

When you hold a fuckin door in public for people approximately how far away do yall judge whether or not you’re gonna hold….? Lolol. I run into these decisions all

of the time at my boys school and various others but mostly I started really thinking about it there. 

I’ve decided it’s within 10 feet.

ESPECIALLY if you bum ass has pajamas on at 9am. Foh. 

I see people holding doors for people like 20/30 feet away. Hellllll naw. 10 ft or closer or I’m walking right in like you don’t exist. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2

2 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Yo. I considered making a whole thread about this discussion but I am not. 

Serious poll here. Impolite mf’s chime out.

When you hold a fuckin door in public for people approximately how far away do yall judge whether or not you’re gonna hold….? Lolol. I run into these decisions all

of the time at my boys school and various others but mostly I started really thinking about it there. 

I’ve decided it’s within 10 feet.

ESPECIALLY if you bum ass has pajamas on at 9am. Foh. 

I see people holding doors for people like 20/30 feet away. Hellllll naw. 10 ft or closer or I’m walking right in like you don’t exist. 

Depends….elderly, handicapped, hot chick….holding it open for as long as it takes.

Random macaroni pizza eating fools? 5-10ft or bust.

• Like 1
  • Truth 4
  • LOL! 1

Agreed, elderly or people (that don't look like they smell bad) carrying something get 20 feet.

Everybody else gets an arm's length, where it would be be obvious that I'm trying to shut the door before you get to it. 

Also, if you are a shoe dragging slow walking asshole (not elderly) you get no niceties from me.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

You ever fuck up and get stuck holding the door for what feels like 30-40 people like its your job.  And another thing. Fuck that motherfucker that's going into the store in front of you and  pulls it open just far enough for them to slink in sideways. That's a bullshit move.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

And fuck people who don't say thank you.

Same for people you let merge or turn in front of you that don't do a little thank-you wave. 

I mentally from nice guy to "I hope you drive off the bridge" when they don't wave thanks.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

And fuck people who don't say thank you.

Same for people you let merge or turn in front of you that don't do a little thank-you wave. 

I mentally from nice guy to "I hope you drive off the bridge" when they don't wave thanks.

Yeah man. A simple peace sign in the air is good. Plus it makes you look cool.

• Truth 1

I am not a fan of the drivers who speed up to get in front of you to take the next right turn, specially when traffic is light and no one is behind the both of you.  

Like I always say, people drive like their politics.   People also push karts like the way they drive too.  Their is a strong cognitive correlation the way people shop as how they drive.  

Next time you're in the grocery store observe this. You'll never be the same.  I am dead serious.

I could go on about cognitive grooming and the correlation to IQ levels and the relationship to motorskills in human beings, but I think this is a topic more appropriate for the thread, "Extremist Propoganda, Sedition, and Subversion" for starters. 

• Like 1