The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

11 hours ago, ndv said:

@Fist 666 that's a smart move.  Props to you!

The lady and I had nice dinner last night, Indian was on the menu, a place called Musaafer if anyone is wondering.  It was excellent, all around. I highly recommend if you have one in your city.  The best way to describe the style and taste, it's the Indian equivalent of Uchi as far as taste and innovation which both places are highly recommended.  

@morton  i am on the same page with @LUGR, I haven't celebrated a NYE or any party for over a decade now.  

I think I have grown a decipline or perhaps some sorta subconscious tolerance where I tell myself, the only people on the road after 12pm are cops and drunks.  So I am comfortable with hearing muffled bangs and booms in the background for the next hour. 

Perhaps, maybe one day, we should have a meet up somewhere in the states or even better,  we can have a three day event something similar to Burning Man where one day it will be at @Schnitzel's house, then second day @morton's and the other Oontzer located in Australia.  @T4M* will be spinning the night away with tracks so bizarre only @MOOGLE?is worthy to MC.  

Until then, hope you and had and will have a enjoyable and safe NYE celebration. 

house is getting cleaned out getting riod of mess so more room to OOntz!

new year new start and all that jazz.

now if I could just find some person top buy the kid's cubby house I'll be putting in the Bali hut/ dj booth by the  grass near the pool

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So given My analytical nature and thanks to the fact I got a degree in Economics, I decided to go about the process of writing down the reasons as to why Death is a preferred option to living at this point in time.

Currently at 4235 words so far in respect of death being a preferred option with no points I can forsee in the positive that can really offset and negate the facts presented that death is the better choice in every single aspect.

As an example of one point I have written I will add the below

"In being dead, there is no more duplicitousness, no duality, just a truthful and factual state of non-existence and being "dead". In living, one only has potential to suffer as they are forced into interpreting every single thing as having multiple potential meanings that causes one to never find any peace unless they completely surrender, at which point if one has fully surrendered they have effectively given up to the stage that they have become the equivalent of being dead anyway, as whatever they would choose to do is abandoned as they allow themselves to be engulfed and chewed up by the machine such that they were and now are nothing. In this event it is the equivalent to having not existed at all, life was meaningless as is existence itself."

@Mauler5150Go to the beach. Catch some waves, walk in the sand barefoot, dig a hole, build a sandcastle, watch some birds, look for shells……and so on and so on.

life is the preferred option, it doesn’t last forever, try and enjoy it while it is here, right now.

• Truth 3
  • Props 1

On 12/31/2023 at 8:25 AM, Fist 666 said:

I had a shindig last night so I wouldn't have to stay up til midnight.

I took a bunch of pics for the prep stage of my green Chile, then forgot from the middle onwards, it was going to be a whole day in pies post but I fucked it up, so here's what you get...

20231230_083616.jpg

20231230_084343.jpg

This some kind of duck dish? Looks like chicken but not???

On 12/31/2023 at 8:25 AM, Fist 666 said:

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

15 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150 call and get yourself into treatment dude.

life is dope as fuck - and the best part about it is that we as humans have the ability to make choices and to change things. 

happiness only comes to those who work for

it - its worth it man.

Been there done that, and have no desire to be placed in a box of both the paper variety and a hospital room type while I get dosed with meds to detract from Who I actually am. Might as well be in a coffin type box at that point!

As for the beach, I threw away My bodyboard over the break due to it taking up too much room in My van, plus there is no waves at this time of year thanks to a shitty island named Rottnest blocking all the swell in the region where I have been staying since My work shut down prior to Christmas. The board was way too big for Me anyway, a thing I didn't realise at the time I bought it.

I wrote a huge response here but deleted it as I was just repeating things I have already said over and over again.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Been there done that, and have no desire to be placed in a box of both the paper variety and a hospital room type while I get dosed with meds to detract from Who I actually am. Might as well be in a coffin type box at that point!

As for the beach, I threw away My bodyboard over the break due to it taking up too much room in My van, plus there is no waves at this time of year thanks to a shitty island named Rottnest blocking all the swell in the region where I have been staying since My work shut down prior to Christmas. The board was way too big for Me anyway, a thing I didn't realise at the time I bought it.

I wrote a huge response here but deleted it as I was just repeating things I have already said over and over again.

You threw it away? Why not try and sell it? Or trade it? I’m sure it had some value. Or just use it, even though it may not be the perfect fit for you. It was probably still usable to have a little fun. That’s the point I and everyone else here is getting at, try to have some fun doing something you enjoy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Grab a mask and snorkel and have a snorkel under a jetty.

always a good time bro.

Get into the sea and let it wash away the problems just for a minute and allow yourself to think. 

Have you called that number or visited that website @Mauler5150

C'mon man.

We're all backing you fella!

• Like 1
  • Truth 4

9 hours ago, SukiSukiNow said:

You spelled my name right. It’s Sooki. Big day tomorrow. Thank you guys for caring ❤️

Didn't know, but you're good people, and an Oontzer, so best of luck and good health to you whatever it is.  

If I had to wild guess it you've been riding that bike too long head down ass up, you've pushed your gluteus well beyond the maximus, it's far too much ass for that tiny bike seat to handle.  You're going in to get a butt reduction, think the technical terminology is dedunkectomy.

To close out, rando doggo for you to brighten your day.  Temp foster because no one else was fucking with him so of course I say I'll do it.  This tiny oddball fucker turned out to be one of the more difficult dogs I've had to manage lolz.

990625363_thumbnail_0727231809ccopy.jpeg.1d6b708d4d7598b30de6e6bad96d351a.jpeg

1158978089_0728231805ccopy.thumb.jpeg.09bef92604f940e913b28e3df9a2ed84.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

17 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Didn't know, but you're good people, and an Oontzer, so best of luck and good health to you whatever it is.  

If I had to wild guess it you've been riding that bike too long head down ass up, you've pushed your gluteus well beyond the maximus, it's far too much ass for that tiny bike seat to handle.  You're going in to get a butt reduction, think the technical terminology is dedunkectomy.

To close out, rando doggo for you to brighten your day.  Temp foster because no one else was fucking with him so of course I say I'll do it.  This tiny oddball fucker turned out to be one of the more difficult dogs I've had to manage lolz.

990625363_thumbnail_0727231809ccopy.jpeg.1d6b708d4d7598b30de6e6bad96d351a.jpeg

1158978089_0728231805ccopy.thumb.jpeg.09bef92604f940e913b28e3df9a2ed84.jpeg

Why was he so difficult? He looks pretty sad. Hopefully he finds a forever home soon.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LUGR said:

Why was he so difficult? He looks pretty sad. Hopefully he finds a forever home soon.

Not sad, and he's already found his furever.  He was 6yo or so, was raised/trained poorly, then ends up losing his owner and going through the rescue process, so behavior issues plus adjustment issues.  Very temperamental.  If you didn't know him he didn't want to fuck with you, ankle biter, hand biter, etc.  He was less than 10lbs, and that makes people want to handle the dog like he's your little buddy you carry in your pocket and he sits on your lap everywhere.  You can do that with small dogs, but the dog has to learn to be a dog from the ground up.  If you do that coddling shit all the time you end up with the behavior problems he had.  So in taking him on I had to do the exact opposite of what everyone else did- no on the furniture, no on the lap, no carrying, no in the bed, etc.  I had to give him time to learn some confidence and learn how to naturally be a dog.  Of course he resisted all of this at first, so pain in the ass work.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Not sad, and he's already found his furever.  He was 6yo or so, was raised/trained poorly, then ends up losing his owner and going through the rescue process, so behavior issues plus adjustment issues.  Very temperamental.  If you didn't know him he didn't want to fuck with you, ankle biter, hand biter, etc.  He was less than 10lbs, and that makes people want to handle the dog like he's your little buddy you carry in your pocket and he sits on your lap everywhere.  You can do that with small dogs, but the dog has to learn to be a dog from the ground up.  If you do that coddling shit all the time you end up with the behavior problems he had.  So in taking him on I had to do the exact opposite of what everyone else did- no on the furniture, no on the lap, no carrying, no in the bed, etc.  I had to give him time to learn some confidence and learn how to naturally be a dog.  Of course he resisted all of this at first, so pain in the ass work.

That makes sense. Good work.