The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

I can't remember which Oontzer it is, I think it was Fist666 asking for a workaround with youtube ads.  But, I was immune to the ads, and as of last Friday, i am now a victim of marketing overreach.

So, like I said, I think it has something to do with that.   Which isn't a bad thing so to speak, as there are cryptos tied to authentication and verification of internet content.  I just hope I have some crypto invested in this as crypto evolves. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

With this said, the talk of a full ban on cigarettes here I keep hearing on the radio has Me actually excited to see what the selfishly retarded junkie cancer huffers will do when their dysfunctional brains get deprived of it's hourly hit from the butt once this comes into place in the new year.

All I can do is keep emitting the energy that will make this happen as I will be laughing at these fiends lose the plot when they no longer have the ability to infect innocent bystanders with their toxic cancerous fumes as they hasten their deaths in the process. Sadly it takes too long for cancer to infect them whilst they live long enough to keep spreading it upon the innocent, so seeing them go insane will be comedy worth living for.

it's a ban on non prescribed Vapes bro.

Ciggies still in full swing sadly

but goddamn it last time I bought some i nearly fainted at the $53.00 for a deck of 20.

that will surely reduce the amount people are buying.

• Truth 1

On 12/12/2023 at 7:26 AM, Schnitzel said:

it's a ban on non prescribed Vapes bro.

Ciggies still in full swing sadly

but goddamn it last time I bought some i nearly fainted at the $53.00 for a deck of 20.

that will surely reduce the amount people are buying.

Oh well, this world is completely fucked with it's inhabitants whose selfish habits see them having no issue with polluting their air with cancer still able to continue doing so.

The sooner this world ends the better I say, as I am tired of living amongst such selfish fucking retarded cunts who partake in such toxic behaviours because their junkie brains are dysfunctional and can't go an hour without a hit of drugs.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 1:13 PM, LUGR said:

That’s great you took that step.

Just curious…..why are you so concerned about what other people are doing with their lives to the point it impacts you so much? 

Because for all My efforts to extricate Myself from everyone and everything in this world, they keep coming and bothering Me as well as the fact I have to deal with these buttsucking pieces of shit filling the air I share with them with their cancer as they are self centered inconsiderate fucktards.

Beyond that they can all go die in a fire for all I care.

7 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Because for all My efforts to extricate Myself from everyone and everything in this world, they keep coming and bothering Me as well as the fact I have to deal with these buttsucking pieces of shit filling the air I share with them with their cancer as they are self centered inconsiderate fucktards.

Beyond that they can all go die in a fire for all I care.

Pretty sure spray paint cans being emptied for our personal fulfillment dump worse things into the atmosphere, not a scientist but just guessing. 

This is a graffiti forum Soo not sure why we are trying to be all self righteous about our carbon emissions lol

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

9 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Oh well, this world is completely fucked with it's inhabitants whose selfish habits see them having no issue with polluting their air with cancer still able to continue doing so.

The sooner this world ends the better I say, as I am tired of living amongst such selfish fucking retarded cunts who partake in such toxic behaviours because their junkie brains are dysfunctional and can't go an hour without a hit of drugs.

So.... ever crop dusted?  Farted in an elevator, or a car with the windows closed?

HrXuxIO.gif

Edited by One Man Banned
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

So after My van radiator blew up and left Me stranded off work for 3 days whilst I used My entire paycheck from last week to ensure I have accomodation, transport and an ability to work, I get to work this morning to find that the worthless cunt mechanics must have stolen My work boots.

As I have so much shit in My van to live and exist I didn't notice until this morning, and if anything it hastens the need and desire ro chug bleach to end this worthless pit of misery that is existence. To the extent I have put a reminder in My phone on Boxing Day to go into Coles, a business whoch once had the marketing slogan of "Coles New World" and I will find and consume some bleach to go like the bad guy who gets splattered in Robocop.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

So after My van radiator blew up and left Me stranded off work for 3 days whilst I used My entire paycheck from last week to ensure I have accomodation, transport and an ability to work, I get to work this morning to find that the worthless cunt mechanics must have stolen My work boots.

As I have so much shit in My van to live and exist I didn't notice until this morning, and if anything it hastens the need and desire ro chug bleach to end this worthless pit of misery that is existence. To the extent I have put a reminder in My phone on Boxing Day to go into Coles, a business whoch once had the marketing slogan of "Coles New World" and I will find and consume some bleach to go like the bad guy who gets splattered in Robocop.

Don’t do that man!

Ask those dudes where your boots are and ask them for them back if they have them. Be straight up with them. If you need them to work and they are going out of their way to mess with you, talk with your supervisor or HR for support.

Please listen to the advice that others have given to you and seek some professional guidance. It’s not all bad as it may seem.

Forget about the past, live for the future.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

18 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Don’t do that man!

Ask those dudes where your boots are and ask them for them back if they have them. Be straight up with them. If you need them to work and they are going out of their way to mess with you, talk with your supervisor or HR for support.

Please listen to the advice that others have given to you and seek some professional guidance. It’s not all bad as it may seem.

Forget about the past, live for the future.

i have a job that is literally 3 mons drive from My Mums place where I have a pair of spare boots, yet the bottom feeding ciggie sucking guy I worl with initially refused to stop off as he is an example of the selfish worthless bottom feeding cunts in this world and it was only after the manager told him to help that Inwas able to get to work today.

I have made My mind up, I told My Mother yesterday I wish I had never been born as I refuse to exist in a world amongst buttsucking bottom feeding parasites.

Think of the body as being one massive blob of flesh that rotates and reciprocates around such that I am 1000 people in any one day, so theu going the way of bleaching a hole in the flesh I will free My soul from the cancerous maggots in this world infecting said flesh with their toxic garbage of cancer.

It is a refreshing way to see a world full of creatures whose extinction is imminent as they still maintain their lies and status quo as I chop them to death in the interim knowing that their final cries of desperation will not prevent Me from extricating Myself from their world which would deem Me a slave in order for Me to exist.

Essentially I am living amongst those I already view as being spiritually and emotionally dead, so in effect I will do them a favour by ending any future potential of existence they have via their attachment to "The one" mound of flowing flesh

Edited by Mauler5150

Also being recognisant of the fact that My soul is eternal and I remember being God, the ultimate joke I could make would be to give a world life only to appear as an undercover boss to see whether those I grant life to via zmy perception and interactions with them were worthy of such a gift.

As I remain a slave to money and another's agenda that is not My own as I am forced to exist alongside buttsucking parasites who spew cancer into the air like broken robots in the cartoons of the 1960s, I would rather be dead than breathe the same air as these selfish cunts. All I can fo is be truthful in My assessment of the murrent state of this fucked up existence and if My desire to depart from it.

And this about sums it up. 

"I just can't take anymore"

As I drink "spring" water that is barcoded and quantified.

And the fact is there is no future. There is only the present and as the present sees Me being a slave to other's agendas and My conscious perception allows others who would keep Me as a slave beholden to monetary constraints affecting My ability to live the life I wouls seek to live, I rather kill the ability of wverything and wveryone to experience any life, joy or satisfaction when it only comes at My expense.

On 12/15/2023 at 9:14 AM, cancelculttourist said:

Did anybody peep the scattered showers of stars last night, was absolutely epic. 

I get to see shooting stars more often then your average person but last night was incredible saw like 9 in like a hour span some super bright too. 

Nature is Soo dope!

The Gemineds shower.  Good shit. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Personally I'm tired of putting premium in my whip. Fuck that nonsense. Also, over the years it has turned out that I prefer practicality over design aesthetic. I've never owned something where the sun visors literally never block the sun in any situation.

When I was searching for a new ride.  I know I needed something that could haul customers orders.  I know I could have used a pickup, but I didn't want to deal with a pick up in the city trying to park and such due to my lifestyle and still wanting a sedan.  The only vehicle that came to mind was a station wagon so I was looking an e63 because the power is there but I cringed at the thought of maintenence cost for one of those as I am the type that drives vehicles for more than 10 years.  So my next option was an SUV which kinda had all three, I just needed to find practicality in what brand will suit me best for cost and reliability so I opted for an MDX.  

Then it came to color, and the color in my area I seen the most was white, and since I liked white, I chose for personal reasons as well as to blend in suburban America considering for any reason I may have to flee for whatever reason at any given time there maybe 3 to 5 white SUV like mine on the road to help with the get away.  

Hopefully I never have to use the last reason.  

If you get Ru those Outbacks are pretty nice with some good ride height for mild offroad driving.  

• Like 1
  • Props 1