The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

17 hours ago, LUGR said:

That’s wild. He must be balling out of control to drop that kind of money on a sound system.

All I know, he owns a few wellness centers.  He was a Dr. of some sort?  

Dude, is so heavy in audio, companies send him their new equipment to sample.  That's all I know about the guy thus far. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, ndv said:

All I know, he owns a few wellness centers.  He was a Dr. of some sort?  

Dude, is so heavy in audio, companies send him their new equipment to sample.  That's all I know about the guy thus far. 

That’s wild. We definitely need to know more.

• Truth 2

On 8/15/2003 at 1:30 AM, mr.yuck said:

Strippers, Car chases, Guns, and Drugs. An epic tale of a complete asshole.

I've been deep digging into my past on this site. Some of its cringe as fuck some of its hilarious and this post just inspired me to write an adventure book loosely based on the life and times of Mr. Yuck.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

7 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I've been deep digging into my past on this site. Some of its cringe as fuck some of its hilarious and this post just inspired me to write an adventure book loosely based on the life and times of Mr. Yuck.

I've found some pretty funny/cringe/embarrasing things by a number of people while delving through the oontzin of Oontz past.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

get AI to write a choose your own adventure based on your life 

• LOL! 1

21 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

It is amazing what one's past on here reveals.

I should dig into mine more, as the 2009 thread of "people should need a licence to breed" I made only to revisit the idea last year only to find I made a thread about it way back then is proof that in spite of us changing as we get older, the more we stay the same.

• Like 1

I have come to the realisation that going thru life making sarcastic remarks and jokes as My contributing stake to the meaningless noise that is general conversation only leads to Me becoming further isolated from other people given that not a single person can infer that they are ever making some sly subversive joke at My expense when speaking in metaphors.

Whilst My tongue is My weapon as a sword which cuts both ways, I see taking a stance to be quieter as I dwell within a "I'll show you" silence a way of ensuring at least one asshole in this world has learned to keep it's lips shut even if a load of other monkeys are too stupid and busy in their gloating to do the same.

3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I have come to the realisation that going thru life making sarcastic remarks and jokes as My contributing stake to the meaningless noise that is general conversation only leads to Me becoming further isolated from other people given that not a single person can infer that they are ever making some sly subversive joke at My expense when speaking in metaphors.

Whilst My tongue is My weapon as a sword which cuts both ways, I see taking a stance to be quieter as I dwell within a "I'll show you" silence a way of ensuring at least one asshole in this world has learned to keep it's lips shut even if a load of other monkeys are too stupid and busy in their gloating to do the same.

Why not be friendly and give other people a chance?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

Why not be friendly and give other people a chance?

I am still giving them a chance by existing. I don't need to converse with them though given that I have no need for small talk about money, work, items other people have, what items other people have cost them, or any other meaningless and trivial bullshit that self decievers use as a mechanism to avoid facing the truth about their reality and character that actually represents the "real" version of them as opposed to the mask of the character they portray themselves as being in public.

There is a reason the word "end" is in the word friend. Most likely because they always decieve themselves and those they associate with such as Me, and in doing so waste the gift that is My focus, time, attention and desire to help them escape the trap that one lands in as they lose themselves in the character they play socially as the real version of them hides away as a skeleton in their closet as a necessity for them to retain the pedestal they cast judgement from as they lie, gossip, and hurt other people who are being as false as they are.

It truly is better off to remain solo in this mission as in doing so I get to watch and laugh at those whose relationships of the type I refer to above get destroyed by Me and My incessant desire to use "truth" as both My key to freedom and the cage that imprisons them at the same time. I know this because I was once like they are until I evolved and with all My energy and efforts to help others catch up evolution wise, they only regress as the duration that they have gone about denigrating, perverting and corrupting My message and attempt to help is unveiled to where the extent of how badly they fucked up in not heeding My warning nor understanding My true intentions of "actual love" as I attempted to share with them actually is.

As actual love would be doing everything within one's power to prevent those they love from ever having to know of the existence of Hell let alone trying to stop them from heading there or worse yet, making them follow you there to save them as has been My fate due to fools and their assumptions and misinterpretation of Me. As whilst many just think I am another asshole they can rape, plunder, molest and abuse, I am not just an asshole but I am the Arsehole which will shit all over them, their world, their existence, their future, and any and all happiness or joy they ever believed they experienced forevermore as I point out the hypocrisy and fact that this entire reality, along with them and everyone and everything in it, is based upon a lie. A lie I stopped believing long ago, yet I felt enough love within Me to give the retards a chance of learning as like them, I was once retarded as they continue to be, as the mask I mentioned before I left behind to love Myself such that I could then give My love away to another (whicg I did).

Sadly though, the retards who retard the love they give themselves and potentially give others including Me due to their overinflated egos and inability to admit and own up to their mistakes leaves Me with infinite comedy potential as I sit back and laugh as I watch the world of lies they constructed tumble like a house of cards in the wind as they tried to "Ho" the wrong Motherfucker when they tried to fuck with Me. As Jack Nicholson said as the Joker, "This town (and by extension - this world) needs an enema", and thankfully I am able to be the one unafraid to tell the shit cunts out there that they and I both know that they are exactly that - in that they are complete pieces of shit whose entire identity is comprised of lies and everything they had or have in this life is going to be taken from them when they die only to realise that My laughter they will hear upon death will be the only thing they ever had as they failed to realise during their lives that they are the joke and I am the one telling it.

Not the other way around as they believed it to be.

^TLDR. Show Me your MIME.types file and tell Me how the things detailed in it pertain to YOUR reality as I can do with My own such that I can verify whether you actually have any purpose or value in life such that you are worth My energy in trying to help. If this is too hard for some, then they are the problem, not Me, and as the problem that is effectively retarding society from ever reaching a utopic nirvana, they I suggest to those to whom this applies to take the knife they had aimed towards Me and find another use for it given they are the equivalent of a soulless great white shark whose only purpose is to swim around meaninglessly eating, a fate in which existence itself is worse than death. As unlike the shark variety, the human equivalent to which I refer can't escape Me and My role as the new paradigm and apex predator of such types given I have let these fucks feast on My pain for so long only to have survived and now manically taunt them as they chomp away as I tell them how worthless they trulty are for any purpose beyond being the shit of the shittest joke ever told. 

And there are no "buts" to the contrary.

^Given this album and song by King Edward was released in the same year I was birthed into this world in King Edward memorial, I would say the fools have had "Fair Warning" that I as Lord of Lords is here to strike them and their false impressions of happiness down as the pendulum swings the other way whilst I get to experience both laughter, pitty and sadness at the fact when it was Me in the way the people that are heading for a fall now lacked the conscience to have any remorse or regret about fuxking Me over, a fact which will exponentially magnify the sadness, guilt, remorse and regret as I get to go on forever saying "I told you all so" until the end of time.

I am truly on a wave today with all the posts I made. Damn

After having a coffee this morning and allowing maggot rapist cunts to look Me as Death in the face as I silence their laughter letting them know this Boxing Day they are going home in a box as they raped too many times as I will be killing Myself that Day as opposed to existing in a world with these cunts.

See you all again next cycle' whereby I tell the world that it should have been aborted.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

After having a coffee this morning and allowing maggot rapist cunts to look Me as Death in the face as I silence their laughter letting them know this Boxing Day they are going home in a box as they raped too many times as I will be killing Myself that Day as opposed to existing in a world with these cunts.

See you all again next cycle' whereby I tell the world that it should have been aborted.

Please don’t do that.

• Truth 1

I didn't want a job so I thought I would just jack the price what I think would be sky-high to run them off.  

But instead I get a response the customer still wants to precedd but they will have to save up a few months for 275 dollars.

Now I feel bad, when they the guy comes through, I am gonna give him a break and lower the cost.  Specially when they come off pretty excited about it. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

I didn't want a job so I thought I would just jack the price what I think would be sky-high to run them off.  

But instead I get a response the customer still wants to precedd but they will have to save up a few months for 275 dollars.

Now I feel bad, when they the guy comes through, I am gonna give him a break and lower the cost.  Specially when they come off pretty excited about it. 

That’s the Christmas spirit we need.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

I don't want a job as I find if God kills himself tgen this world  and its fucktards who make me work to exist die along with it.

So no school shooting as all I once shit was pictures only forvthem to get corrupted in the end by bugs.  Teach Me for going digiral as opposed to film as digital is too easily manipulated by frave digging corpse fucking cunts.

Ya dig what I am saying about the digustibg cunts here in perth tgat dig holes to put cables in like rapist dog cunts raping the natural Earth

Edited by Mauler5150

On 12/8/2023 at 8:26 PM, ndv said:

That's good bro. I was doing a job for a contractor I like a few days ago. I didn't really know how to price the job because it was some weird odds and ends plus patching some holes behind some electricians that were also working there. She was used to dealing with subs like me that come in knock out the job for a price and move along to the next thing. Well the 4 electricians were fucking making a day of it to install 2 sconces a dining room light and 3 dimmer switches. 

My piece of work should have only taken me 3 or 4 hours to complete so I told her I was going to charge $125 an hour. When I realized I was going to be there all day and longer than the electricians, I told her I was going to cap my hours. I ended up putting in a total of 11 hours many of which were just me standing around. I capped my hours at 6. 

She surprised us the next day with a thank you card and a prepaid visa card for $200 for not making her look like an asshole to her client.

• Props 2

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

That's good bro. I was doing a job for a contractor I like a few days ago. I didn't really know how to price the job because it was some weird odds and ends plus patching some holes behind some electricians that were also working there. She was used to dealing with subs like me that come in knock out the job for a price and move along to the next thing. Well the 4 electricians were fucking making a day of it to install 2 sconces a dining room light and 3 dimmer switches. 

My piece of work should have only taken me 3 or 4 hours to complete so I told her I was going to charge $125 an hour. When I realized I was going to be there all day and longer than the electricians, I told her I was going to cap my hours. I ended up putting in a total of 11 hours many of which were just me standing around. I capped my hours at 6. 

She surprised us the next day with a thank you card and a prepaid visa card for $200 for not making her look like an asshole to her client.

This goes a long way in business.  She will always remember you. 

• Truth 1

Not getting that appear yet I am on iOS.

With that said, I went to the HR girl at work and got an EAP number to call in the event that I feel the need to sperg out at people as My rage at living in a moralless society where criminal gang scum profit from dealing drugs and selling women to any maggot "john" with a few dollars in their pocket will no doubt reach peak intensity during the Christmas break when I have more time to dwell on the issues that plague My perceptions of this place we inhabit.

So @Fist 666I did go and get some help as per your directive.

With this said, the talk of a full ban on cigarettes here I keep hearing on the radio has Me actually excited to see what the selfishly retarded junkie cancer huffers will do when their dysfunctional brains get deprived of it's hourly hit from the butt once this comes into place in the new year.

All I can do is keep emitting the energy that will make this happen as I will be laughing at these fiends lose the plot when they no longer have the ability to infect innocent bystanders with their toxic cancerous fumes as they hasten their deaths in the process. Sadly it takes too long for cancer to infect them whilst they live long enough to keep spreading it upon the innocent, so seeing them go insane will be comedy worth living for.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Not getting that appear yet I am on iOS.

With that said, I went to the HR girl at work and got an EAP number to call in the event that I feel the need to sperg out at people as My rage at living in a moralless society where criminal gang scum profit from dealing drugs and selling women to any maggot "john" with a few dollars in their pocket will no doubt reach peak intensity during the Christmas break when I have more time to dwell on the issues that plague My perceptions of this place we inhabit.

So @Fist 666I did go and get some help as per your directive.

With this said, the talk of a full ban on cigarettes here I keep hearing on the radio has Me actually excited to see what the selfishly retarded junkie cancer huffers will do when their dysfunctional brains get deprived of it's hourly hit from the butt once this comes into place in the new year.

All I can do is keep emitting the energy that will make this happen as I will be laughing at these fiends lose the plot when they no longer have the ability to infect innocent bystanders with their toxic cancerous fumes as they hasten their deaths in the process. Sadly it takes too long for cancer to infect them whilst they live long enough to keep spreading it upon the innocent, so seeing them go insane will be comedy worth living for.

That’s great you took that step.

Just curious…..why are you so concerned about what other people are doing with their lives to the point it impacts you so much? 

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

Wats a wide vine?

I guess it has something to do with protected content where if someone up loads a video to one of Google's platforms they authenticate it and and place copyrights on it.  

I believe it has something to do with YouTube and its ads.