Guest Resurrection

you're nuts. fighting games are some of the deepest games out there. There's a reason that millions of people are still playing street fighter II. If anything, they take TOO much skill to become good at, which is what turns people off from them. And once you really understand the games mechanics, you really start to have fun because it becomes a huge mind game when you know exactly what your opponent can do in a given situation, and you have to decide what you're going to do to counter it in that split second. The same thing can be said about Madden I suppose, and I cant stand the shit. But I still recognize the level of skill needed to be good.

This all day. And to BFIM, SF4 is alot more closer to the combo style of gameplay, as if you can pull off some of the achievable combos in that game, you have to be a fucking beast, especially in the milliseconds you have to decide whether you are going to use them or not.

And the Street Fighter series is more intense than any game when you play against someone you don't know at the arcade, as your heart beats faster and you have to be on your game to not get humiliated. As a kid that humiliation could also result in actual real life fights as well. :lol:. A funny story I remember is my 12th birthday party, it was me and my 10 closest friends at an arcade with unlimited games for 2 hours. Just for a laugh I decided to play Mortal Kombat and then some 16 or 17 year old played me and got his ass handed to him, and when he got all mad and goes "You're fucked" and raised his fist there was nothing more satisfying than laughing in his face, knowing he just got owned.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hows the new super mario bros?

is it worth getting a wii on black friday just for that game?

better or at least equal to super mario world for snes?

yoshi?

I really enjoy it and highly recommend it, but it ain't no Super Mario World. But you'll be happy to hear that Yoshi is back.

As well as the Koopalings!

Koopalings.png

• Like 1

I really enjoy it and highly recommend it, but it ain't no Super Mario World. But you'll be happy to hear that Yoshi is back.

As well as the Koopalings!

Koopalings.png

awesome game.

this and god of war 1 and 2, along with modern warefare 2 will be on constant replay for a while.

i dont play any video games ever, but i recently copped a cheap wii (NH) and ive been playing the new super mario non stop. its got the right balance of innovation and nostalgia. and the enemies dance to the background music, how rad is that?

Haha, ya its awesome. They dance in New Super Mario Bros. DS, too.

New Super Mario Bros wii is ridiculous.

Up there with Mario Galaxy, or any other mario game, in my opinion.

multiplayer is really good as well

yeah I played it at my girl's crib on thanksgiving. It was fun, it kinda sucked I had to play with some cats that werent that good, and kept getting me killed, but I can see it being really good with some decent players

modern warfare 2.

alot.

the point of the game is to kill the most and die the least doing so.

laying low or camping is the most obvious way to do that.

some idiots talk shit because you dont run around in the open.

bleh.

the reason noobs camp so much is because of the new killstreaks. who gives a fuck if you win or lose, they just wanna get the newk.