Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I am a fan of the Warriors. It is a great game and has an awesome storyline, and if you have ever watched the movie, you will feel at home with it. Also my Live subscription ran out, I am going to use my 2 days free thing I got with MW2, but can i just use a creditcard to buy that shit or do I have to go buy another pack from the shops?

Is the first Army of Two worth checking out?

I just saw the commercial for the new one and that jam looks awesome.

If you have a buddy to play through it with, definitely. Was a pretty fun co-op experience. And number 2 looks to be 10x more awesome.

Though, i never played it without a real second player, so it might be a different story with an AI-controlled buddy.

Army of two Mothafruuckaaaa

downloaded and played the demo of it on ps3. was not very good. i expected it to be really good because i heard it had improved heaps on the last one. the majority of the time i couldnt see my player coz he was to far in the bottom corner of my screen. i liked the first one more i think...dont think i will be getting it