Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo I am fucking terrible at MW2.

What setup are people finding to work well.

I'm doing SCAR with Heartbeat sensor and FMJ or w/e the fuck the penetration rounds are called.

Bling, Stopping Power, Scrambler

I fucking suuuuuuuuck

Heartbeat and Scrambler? Seriously?

MY setup:

ACR - Silencer, Holo

Dual Rangers (I don't spam em.)

Bling Pro

Stoppin Power Pro

Commando Pro

I dig this setup a lot. ACR is so accurate.

Yea I know heartbeat is noob but I feel like I see people I would otherwise miss.

I just upgraded to HD but at 32 inches I think im not seeing people I dunno.

What's the difference between the red light and holo scope?

On some guns one is more accurate than the other. Other than that absolutely nothing.

M16 the holo recoils SO much where the Red Dot has no bounce to it at all.

It's case by case with each gun.

Yeah, I've used the heartbeat a couple of times. It's nice to see people before they see you, but I just can't bring myself to use it consistently.

I never used the Ump. I haven't messed with anything besides Assaults but I'm about to try some subs to level qucker. Is the ump the best one to use?

Edit:

The FAL is stupid.. it doesn't shoot like the G3 in Cod4. I don't get the speed I could with the G3.

i disagree, i think the FAL is quicker, i actually dig that gun a lot. bap, bap, dead. FAL silenced with holographic is a killer for sure.

as far as sub machine, i really only use the UMP now that i think about it, the uzi can be cool, and the mp5 i used for a long time but havent to much lately. UMP silenced in MW2, to me, is like how everyone used MP5 silenced in cod4, i feel like its the most well rounded sub machine.

i disagree, i think the FAL is quicker, i actually dig that gun a lot. bap, bap, dead. FAL silenced with holographic is a killer for sure.

as far as sub machine, i really only use the UMP now that i think about it, the uzi can be cool, and the mp5 i used for a long time but havent to much lately. UMP silenced in MW2, to me, is like how everyone used MP5 silenced in cod4, i feel like its the most well rounded sub machine.

UMP silenced

m9 tac. knife

marathon pro

lightweight pro

commando pro

semtex

flashbang