Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Super Street Fighter 4 coming soon, hopefully they have levelled the characters a bit more this time around.

http://www.streetfighter.com/

I thought the balance was really good in sf4, compare it to sf3 or super turbo.

I've been playing tekken 6 at work with the koreans on psps, fuckin' 'ell koreans take tekken to another level. I can beat most white people though

i've been rocking darksiders for the past few weeks after coming off a bender of god of war 1 and 2.

at first i wasnt too into it, now i've grown to really like it. it is most def a mash up of alot of those types of games, devil may cry/godof war/prince of persia/zelda/etc. think its going to be about 20-25 hours of play. graphics are nice, not overly original but most of those type games stick to the same formula.

god of war 3 demo is AMAZING. i already preordered that shit.

Yo level 75 pally,

if you didnt roll human you need to /wrists son. WoW is some crazy addicting shit, i've been off the sauce for over a year and still have fucking dreams about it, blizzard makes solid games.

Are they going to make me buy this separately or can I download new shit on xbawkz?

I want Guy.. he's my boy.

The balance was alright unless you met someone who plays as Ken or Cami.

you have to buy it separately.

ken and cammy are both mid tier. sagat was the main reason people complained about the balance, that and the fact that guile and vega both suck in sf4.

I'm still playing street fighter ex 2 plus and rival schools on my modded regular xbox, its plays nes, super nes, sega, and ps1 and among others

I going to buy a ps3 cause the how the turnover rate is with xbox360 plus I really prefer god of war 3 to any halo (reach) but I haven't considered any of the mods/hacks for either yet......

Yo level 75 pally,

if you didnt roll human you need to /wrists son. WoW is some crazy addicting shit, i've been off the sauce for over a year and still have fucking dreams about it, blizzard makes solid games.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&cn=Drkevorkian

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&cn=Botulissm

Oh you know it!

you have to buy it separately.

ken and cammy are both mid tier. sagat was the main reason people complained about the balance, that and the fact that guile and vega both suck in sf4.

Yeah sagat is fucked, way too overpowered. I really want them to just let Dan have a fireball that goes all the way across the screen, then he could become a deadly character.

If you think Guile sucks, then you are totally wrong. I have played some Guile's who are deadly. Admittedly his (and Vega's) Super/ultra is hard to execute, but it can be a bitch to avoid in online play when you add in lag.

One question I have though, is where is Mike Hagar? :D

Yeah sagat is fucked, way too overpowered. I really want them to just let Dan have a fireball that goes all the way across the screen, then he could become a deadly character.

If you think Guile sucks, then you are totally wrong. I have played some Guile's who are deadly. Admittedly his (and Vega's) Super/ultra is hard to execute, but it can be a bitch to avoid in online play when you add in lag.

if you're having difficulty avoiding guile's slow, crappy ultra from lag or whatever then that's one of the many reasons a lot of players don't like playing sf4 online. arcades>online

and you can't give dan a full screen fireball, cos it wouldn't be funny. they should give him back the special he has in mvc2 where he signs an autograph then throws it at you :lol:

DSCN0320.jpg.b8d7348a0c3188bc73c4b6b87209e566.jpg

they are making him and gief less strong in SSF4....