Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This topic is for all things gaming and gaming related, feel free to drop your username here and team up with friends you meet on this forum!

E20BB28F-FADB-4C90-8F6C-4A0BDDC0044C.jpeg

PC Masterace. 

Mostly playing Blizzard games.  Heroes Overwatch and Hearthstone. Haven’t touched WoW or Starcraft2 in a bit. 

Picked up gta5 and cuphead the other day on the steam sale.  For some reason I play adventure capitalist from time to time although it’s just a waste of time. 

Rocket League is still fun for me too. 

• Like 1

I am a Nintendo loyalist. Up til last year the newest system I had was N64, upgraded to Wii U for Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Holy shit, what a game.

I plan on grabbing a Switch this fall/winter

• Like 1

I’ve thought hard about a switch for Zelda and Mario titles. 

• Like 1

BotW is the single greatest game I have ever played. 

That statement is not made lightly. Cannot recommend it enough.

• Truth 1

PS4. I mostly play alot of CoD. Some indies like Hotline Miami and Mother Russia Bleeds and I did just pick up the Street Fighter Anniversary collection for some nostalgia 

Hey, sorry for being away.

I just started a new gaming group and invited everyone so we can keep this organized. It's an open group so anyone can join, but might change that later.

On 7/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, psm026 said:

NBA 2k...is about all I play.  👴 

PS4 sn: psm026  ✌Holler. @akanyc

Hey, hit me up in that group.

PS4 sn: misteraven

Need to get a new Playstation Plus membership, so for now you can only catch me on Fortnite.

2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Hey, hit me up in that group.

PS4 sn: misteraven

Need to get a new Playstation Plus membership, so for now you can only catch me on Fortnite.

219531A9-33BA-41B5-8EAE-6FB95344EB2F.gif

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 1:48 PM, +plus+ said:

Anyone play counterstrike? 

What tier are you at? right now i'm at silver 4

1 minute ago, misteraven said:

What tier are you at? right now i'm at silver 4

I've reached master prestige and then some on every CoD in the last decade, its kind of embarrassing actually

Just now, misteraven said:

@KultsSorry bro, that was my kid responding, not me. Some browser mixups since he was using my computer.

cc: @akanyc

Same for you @psm026

Thats awesome. I play Fortnite with my nephew sometimes. Their gen is really into those Battle Royale games

I'll need to check it out... Never been much into video games ever since the first couple CoD Modern Warfare's and the first Little Big Planet.

2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I'll need to check it out... Never been much into video games ever since the first couple CoD Modern Warfare's and the first Little Big Planet.

The first MWs were so great. Thats what got me into CoD in the first place. Felt like everyone was playing them then. Rumors are next year's entry will be MW4. This year's is Black Ops 4, bit of a cyberpunk vibe to it, looks cool.

5 minutes ago, Kults said:

Thats awesome. I play Fortnite with my nephew sometimes. Their gen is really into those Battle Royale games

The whole battle royale genre really kinda changed gaming honestly, even black ops hopped on the bandwagon. It’s crazy.

18 minutes ago, Kults said:

The first MWs were so great. Thats what got me into CoD in the first place. Felt like everyone was playing them then. Rumors are next year's entry will be MW4. This year's is Black Ops 4, bit of a cyberpunk vibe to it, looks cool.

According to activision there’s not a mw4 planned but they did say that about bo3 being the last in the series so 🤷‍♂️

• Truth 1

20 minutes ago, akanyc said:

The whole battle royale genre really kinda changed gaming honestly, even black ops hopped on the bandwagon. It’s crazy.

That was so random huh ? Can’t wait to see what they’re going to do with it. I’ve already pre ordered wtv they call the expensive edition. Looking forward to the beta in August and the Blackout beta in September 

8 minutes ago, akanyc said:

According to activision there’s not a mw4 planned but they did say that about bo3 being the last in the series so 🤷‍♂️

You’re absolutely right. Some german site leaked MW2 remastered for April this year and quickly took it down. It might be a pack-in bonus with MW4 the way they included MWR with IW last year. I’d be ecstatic. Guess we just gotta wait and see 

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now