Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Play ICO. It's more puzzle/maze oriented. I highly recommend it. The Last Guardian looks like it's going to be like ICO, so I'm sure it will be good.

FACTORY_MADE --I agree on Freedom Fighters. I own that and find myself replaying it all the time. Definitely worth the $13 bucks I paid for it. Supposedly they're working on a sequel. It might be done for all I know.

Skate & Destroy came out right after the first Tony Hawk game. I think the Hawk game had better control and Skate & Destroy seemed really clunky. It annoyed the fucking hell out of me. It did have a good soundtrack, and I did play it all the way through, but it drove my blood pressure up due to character control.

i havent played the game in forever but i never remember having any problems with control of the characters. Asides from the great soundtrack the locations were way cooler as well especially since they were all based on real spots colombus circle, brooklyn banks, the subway station level, and the part where the cop would chase you was ill as well. the tony hawk soundtracks made me want to pull off my fingernails with all that annoying ska/alternative gay shit lol

may grab a copy of MAG

storming shit with another 127 people sounds insane, but even with COD at its latest with connection failures & the like, i wonder how well all of the gamplay will work out... but i guess its my job as a consumer to find out some shit about that beforehand...

i hear ya on this though, this game seems groundbreaking from what ive seen so far

I am anxiously awaiting to finish a big project I'm working on so I can cop Mass Effect 2 and put life on hold.

This game...this game...has not turned off in my apt for about a day and a half straight. Got it in the mail around 6pm. Played with the roommate until work at midnight, got home at 9am to him sitting about two feet away from the TV with a pile of butts roaches in the ashtray. He's sworn off sleep til he saves the galaxy.

...and when not playing the game, it's fucking awesome to watch, much like the first.

...can't lie though, when I got MW2, i played for about 12 hours straight on my day off.