Guest Resurrection

Saw the commercial for this the other night:

Dantes_Inferno.jpg

Looks pretty damn good.

looks terrible.

well, the demo sucked, the story is loosely derived from the poem, Visceral early on said that they are trying their best to replicate God of War, and they did so - in a baaaaaad way.

if u only have a 360, play this disjointed, unoriginal, piece of shit poor man's God of War and revel in all that is wrong with the gaming industry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its gonna be all about super street fighter 4 online, with online still to be announced!

what do you mean still to be announced? it's already been fucking announced. street fighter 4 is already online.

what do you mean still to be announced? it's already been fucking announced. street fighter 4 is already online.

Super SF4 is going to have team matchups, and there will be tournament modes where the winner plays on and the loser has to wait his turn in the round watching much like the arcade I guess. They had better not make T Hawk fucking overpowered with stupid grabs like Zangief though.

Super SF4 is going to have team matchups, and there will be tournament modes where the winner plays on and the loser has to wait his turn in the round watching much like the arcade I guess. They had better not make T Hawk fucking overpowered with stupid grabs like Zangief though.

t hawk's been terrible in every game he's ever been in.

Someone told me that the more you prestige in MW2 the more likely you are to group with people from your prestige level, is this true?

Contemplating 2nd prestige, but don't want to get stuck with people leagues better than myself haha.

Yea it's true you should do it though it makes you a better player, playing with people of higher rank.

If you always play with non prestige then .....

Any one notice that 10 prestige people suck monkey balls? All that boosting not enough playing lol.

there's a couple cheap tricks to beat them, i read in playstation mag.

it says:

from the start switch to thumper, run to the right

keep running even after it warns you about leaving the area

you find some stairs and a cul-de-sac

it says the juggernauts get lured in and get stuck at the top of the stairs

and you just blast them with thumper

does anyone know how to get all 69 stars on spec ops?

we still have to do Wet Work on 3 stars, which should be easy enough, but beating High Explosives (10 juggernauts, only explosives in Favela) on veteran just seems impossible.

Anyone have any tips?

there is a "majors minute" on xbl that explains High Explosive. I havent done it yet, but it looks kind of easy.

thx guys, we have one more star to go.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/702911/Security-Appears-Unannounced-At-Infinity-Ward-Studio-Heads-Missing-Staff-Freaked-Out-.html

A source close to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 developer just informed me that a "bunch of bouncer-types" just showed up outside of the Infinity Ward offices unannounced. When approached by employees, the non-uniformed "bouncers" were unwilling to disclose why they were there."Everyone is on edge," said my source.

Infinity Ward studio heads Vince Zampella and Jason West reportedly met with Activision this morning and have not been seen by Infinity Ward staff members since.

My source did not delve into specifics, but described the relationship between Infinity Ward and Activision lately as "tense."The mood around the Infinity Ward offices is currently described as "freaked out" and "confused."