Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Both games are good. Bayonetta is more over the top & insane... probably overall a better game too.

Heavenly Sword is like a female God of War (similar control scheme & gameplay). But one thing I must say is that it has the most humanistic facial expressions I've ever seen in a game. They used a Hollywood director to do it that's why... a short game though. Both games have nice graphics.

But both of them are better than that shit "Wet".

I know it's an old one, but my favorite video game of all time, is non other than Bethesda Softworks' Fallout 3. Absolutely amazing game, to the core. I have all of the add-on map packs for it, and I still play it all of the time.

I can't wait for Fallout: New Vegas to come out!!

word.i did like one mission and drove in the middle of the night to the gamestore and made them take it back i hated it so much.it felt like they were trying really hard to make it a mix of assassins creed and gta and it just failed horribly.i just said fuck it and traded it in for the new big game hunter and now i spend my freetime shooting the shit out of deers and fighting off bears and whatnot.kinda fun.

• Like 1