Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol...but the female in GOW3 meh could be good if she has the right skills and what not but i mean a like small ass girl is so gonna get caught up and need rescuing at some point in the game but if the gameplay is just all out shooting like in the video thats what ive been waiting for in the gears series.

ugh. fallout just froze on me at the gayest time. just got done with 6 or 7 super mutants.. which at this point arent really all that hard, they just take a little bit of time to run through and right after i untied the captive and she gave me 50exp game just said no. no more and screen went black. motheroffuck

As reported from VG247, the game will be a 2D fighter, but will mix in gameplay elements from both MvC 2 and Street Fighter IV – which we mentioned earlier today.

Confirmed characters for the game include Spiderman, Wolverine, Storm, Hulk and Magneto. Fans are in for a treat, as Capcom has stated that the amount of characters contained on the game disc (yes, disc) will ‘blow you out of the water’.

Oh, and the game will also feature 1080p visuals! As for release, it has been rumored to be releasing either late 2010, or early 2011.

If any of you are lucky enough to be attending this year’s E3 event, Marvel Vs Capcom 3 will also be playable.