Guest Resurrection

"The Company is concluding an internal human resources inquiry into breaches of contract and insubordination by two senior employees at Infinity Ward," Acitivsion states in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. "This matter is expected to involve the departure of key personnel and litigation. At present, the Company does not expect this matter to have a material impact on the Company.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just got Heavy Rain this weekend. One of those games that I just look forward to playing all day....

I was just coming in to ask about this. I saw some videos about it, and it looks really fucking good. I'm a fan of games that are a little outside the norm, and this one looked to fit that.

How's it play? Is it like the old point and click games?

Ubisoft has announced a new soccer game - Pure Football.

Pure Football is currently in development at Ubisoft Vancouver and will be made available in May 2010 – with formats to be announced soon.

The game plans to emphasize the “intense, physical and spectacular aspects of the sport” with over-the-shoulder camera and audio that reacts to the context of the match with five-a-side football action, as opposed to “the feeling of watching a TV broadcast”.

It will include 230 footballers, 17 international teams, and 17 legendary playerswith the opportunity to create a customized athlete who can progress through the campaign mode, leading up to the final tournament.

Up to four people can play multiplayer locally and 1vs1 matches are supported online, along with the inclusion of leaderboards that allow players to match up to one another.

I was just coming in to ask about this. I saw some videos about it, and it looks really fucking good. I'm a fan of games that are a little outside the norm, and this one looked to fit that.

How's it play? Is it like the old point and click games?

In a way, yeah. You can make a character interact with objects - usually by the movement of the analog stick. Interaction with people involves selecting a specific emotional response to what somebody has said to you, eg X button for an aggressive response, triangle button for a calm response etc. Fight sequences consist of inputting on-screen button commands. I think it has 22 endings (17 in the main game, and an additional 5 endings in the download content)

Main thing I hope they change:

Planes & cruise missiles should be able to bomb city buildings (like they do in real life).

And 2 nuclear missiles shouldn't cause global warming. And global warming should at least be temporary -- if you clean up pollution everything should go back to normal. It sucks when you nuke somebody and the whole planet changes fucking everything up.