Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On the 11 February 2010 a two level demo will be released internationally, however it is publicly available via redemption code to anyone who solves Week 2 of "The Four Day Challenge". The Demo follows both Private Detective Scott Shelby and FBI Agent Norman Jayden as they individually try to track down the origami killer. While nothing revealing is given away about the full games plot, the demo sees Scott Shelby visit the "Sleaze Hotel" to meet a prostitute named Lauren who's son was a victim of the origami killer. Norman Jayden's level shows him visit the latest origami killer crime scene in search of clues. In doing so the player is introduced to lieutenant Blake, who also appears with Jayden in the games official trailer talking to Ethan Mars's psychiatrist.

MW2 is beast. addictive. even with all the newbz tubing, camping, glitching, etc.... the special ops missions are fun as hell with 2 players. and a challange on veteran difficulty. i seen that syphon filter a couple pages back for ps1. that game was bad ass. fallout 3 was awesome. and i still bust out my nintendo and play zelda, i have to blow (nh) on the cartridge a couple times to get it to work tho.

GOD OF WAR III BRAND NEW TRAILER:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-chaos-god-of-war/61815

**********ALL IN GAME GRAPHICS - NO CG************

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF

That looks sick, plus the soundtrack will be coming out as well with a couple of bands that I am fond of on it. Might have to get a PS3 for this game. :lol:

We've updated the PS3 & Xbox 360 version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.

- Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.

- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.

- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.

- Fixes to prevent various XP hacks (including the prevention of negative XP)

Note to PS3 Player: The PS3 still needs to receive one additional fix, regarding the infinite care package exploit - not included in this patch - which will come in the near future.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=260502&p=3829920#p3829920