Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

..for tha citayyyyy!

Snapped with that donkey kong country. One of my fav games of alltime.

I recently discovered a store on the northside that sells working older games.

I bought a super nintendo and 20 gems to go along with it for less than 100 bucks.

I got mario world zelda and tmnt and all that shit. Nba jam.

I'm doin it baby.

With no condom

superpunchout.jpg

been playing this in lieu of my failbox due to the RROD

yes, i could send my system in and get it repaired, but for one reason or another, i feel that i should have never encountered this problem from the get go because this has never happened to me in 20 years of gaming. (i thought things were supposed to get better as technology advances not regression)

to make a long coolstorybro.jpeg worthy rant short, im sold on a ps3 and will be purchasing one in the near future.

I want to start playing Dreamcast on my PC but im not having any luck with an emulator that works. Im using this one.....

2ps12cy.png

Its called demul. There is another one called Chankast but i cant get it to work. It wont read the CDs. I think they are fine, because Demul reads them, but the problem with Demul is that the games lag badly.

Anyone have a better emulator or one that works? I need the zip to a good working emulator.

Also, i want to get Neo Geo, but clueless on how to operate the emulators that i googled. anybody have neo geo with all games ready to zip?

Thanks in advance.

Dreamcast are cheap. I found one new for $80. Also, on the dreamcast, u can burn games without moding it and it's easy to burn the games. I haven't tried eBay yet, but if I find it cheaper, I'll get it. I have many consoles taking up room, figured it would be best to just have it on the pc.

Another game I want to play is street fighter third strike on the dreamcast. I miss playing that game and the sonic games.

i stil gotz mine... shenmue is where it isz.........

yu suzuki has had me UMAD.jpeg for most of my teenage life.

ive been waiting for shenmue 3 for damn near a decade now. and i swear to god if sega allows that shit to be on the gay ass wii im raising all hell.

playng capcom vs snk?

no idea about emulation past SNES,, but i hear dreamcasts are very cheap nowadays. i miss mine.

they're cheap because dreamcasts have aged badly. the laser that reads the discs is usually burnt out now and it can be a bitch getting that replaced.

capcom v snk 2 was great though. k groove honda/guile/rock all day