Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo acer TF2 sucks major ass on live(bugs, exploited glitches,etc)its fun for like the 1st month or 2. Get the steam version its like 10 bucks right now i think, or the whole orange box for 20. tf2 on pc/laptop you get upgrades, custom maps, and different weapons. plus most games on there are cheap as hell.

on another note Portal on any system is the shit.

• Like 1

Yo acer TF2 sucks major ass on live(bugs, exploited glitches,etc)its fun for like the 1st month or 2. Get the steam version its like 10 bucks right now i think, or the whole orange box for 20. tf2 on pc/laptop you get upgrades, custom maps, and different weapons. plus most games on there are cheap as hell.

on another note Portal on any system is the shit.

oh i know, ive got the orange box for PC. thing is, my pc fucking sucks. that and i want to play the half life series on a flatscreen with surround sound. those games freaked me out with a 13 inch screen and headphone, id love to see it on a system that i dont have to set all the graphics and sounds to low.

and that sucks about tf2, thanks for the heads up though. il just stick to cod i guess

shiiiit i bought the orange box when it came out not knowing what it was(yea lame on me). but man that whole Half life series was one of the best games ive played. story, characters, setting. plus trying to keep that lil gnome with you all the way to the end of the game was one of the hardest damn achievements. and killing combine's with a toilet bowl never gets old.

shit, i was wondering how to get that achievement... thats hard as hell.

wait... how do you keep it with you on the driving levels???

and yes, much agreed. its the only game ive ever felt scared playing (nh, and if you played through that abandoned zombie town/mine level and DIDNT jump when one of the fast zombies popped up screamin at your ass then you have no reflexes) the immersion is insane if your playing in a dark room with nice sealed headphones.

^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmImjw19Hv0&feature=fvw

This is what i did thru most of the game(can't drive all that fast), but when it got the the helicopter scene, the lil gnome wasn't having it. got pissed off and just launched him at the car he ended up getting stuck right under the steering wheel and brake/gas after that i was able to drive as fast as i wanted. you can keep him in the back and turn around evey 2 minutes. that how i played half the game, but if you hit a jump he falls out then your fucked. I had to start it all over cause he fell out and i didn't check. backtracked as far as i could and couldn't find his ass haha he's a cunt.

and hell yea that zombie town freaks you out.